Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

How does the B1G respond if OU and UT go to the SEC?
Rube Dali Offline
1st String

I Root For: UST, BSU, Minn
RE: How does the B1G respond if OU and UT go to the SEC?
(07-27-2021 01:03 PM)The Cutter of Bish Wrote:  Ball’s gonna be in the PAC’s court again on an altered B1G-PAC arrangement, and, really, I’m not surprised if this would be the Big Ten’s preferred route again on expansion. The two conferences remain largely intact but have scheduling commitments with each other. The last time this came up, PAC crapped the bed on it, and the Big Ten grabbed Maryland and Rutgers. I suspect they’ll do the same here: give the PAC the right of first refusal, and then expand again in response to not getting the PAC deal done.

B1G’s going to be fine in all of this. PAC otoh…how many times can you overthink something or fall over oneself?

No they will not. When Michigan and Ohio State bolt for the SEC, everyone else will have their manhoods scalped if they refused to follow.
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2021 03:56 PM by Rube Dali.)
07-27-2021 01:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Cutter of Bish Offline
Heisman

I Root For: the little guy
Lol, they will neeeeeeeever go to the SEC.

Nebraska, otoh…
07-27-2021 02:52 PM
JSchmack Offline
1st String

I Root For: chaos
I'm guessing the Big Ten has their list of candidates:

1. North Carolina
2. Virginia
3. Notre Dame
4. Duke
5. Georgia Tech
6. Kansas

And I think the Big Ten would merge with the Pac-12 before raiding them. Makes too much sense. BTN taking over P12 Network would be a win for both.
07-27-2021 03:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.