JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: 'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown
(04-02-2020 04:33 AM)TripleA Wrote:  
(04-01-2020 08:09 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(04-01-2020 08:01 PM)TripleA Wrote:  
(04-01-2020 05:41 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(04-01-2020 05:23 PM)TripleA Wrote:  Last night, Tucker Carlson talked of a paper published 2 months ago in China (and ignored by U.S. media) that claims the virus definitely originated from a horseshoe bat. Which makes the U.S, doctors' and scientists' claims correct. 100% natural structure. But even they said it likely didn't originate in that market, but was accelerated there.

HOWEVER...there are no natural horseshoe bat populations within 900 km of that Wuhan market. AND...there are 2 military labs close to that market. The Chinese paper on it says both labs were experimenting with biologics using horseshoe bats.

According to Carlson, there is no direct evidence that the labs intentionally released that virus, but it certainly could have been done accidentally...and they definitely covered it up for weeks, and moved out all their military and police personnel before announcing it. After millions had left to travel the world.

If it was an accident, and that is highly dubious, it was definitely an accident that they knew how to handle and letting the travel continue was merely taking advantage of the situation that was unfolding. So Triple A it was weaponized and either deliberately released, or accidentally released and then deliberately covered up until it spread. So what the hell is the difference?

There is no difference. I simply like to follow the details, b/c so many times, reporting gets caught up in the hysteria of the moment, and we never know what really happened.

I'm not arguing with you about the duplicity of the Chinese, or their ultimate intent. I simply try to follow the details. Our guys swear that virus is natural.

So I simply try to figure out how it could have gotten started, just out of intellectual curiosity. It didn't start in the wet market, b/c they have no bats of that species there. But it has been reported that both Wuhan labs were experimenting with horseshoe bats, so it's a logical assumption that it came from a lab.

Where you and I differ is you think it was weaponized, and I don't think they had gotten that far yet, b/c there are no splices in the structure, and the protein has attaching hooks that only are seen in nature.

In the long run, it doesn't matter. They were messing with the virus, it got out, either accidentally or on purpose, and covered it up for a long while, and the world got infected.

I'm more interested in the details. You are more interested in the consequences. Neither is wrong. The end result is the same. We just look at it differently.

You weaponize a biological pathogen whether it is manipulated or not, engineered or not, when you deploy it to kill or break down society. It was weaponized the moment it was released. And yes I'm still suspicious it was manipulated, which is different from engineering. And since it is novel, how does anyone know for sure if it's natural or manipulated? I simply have my doubts about that certainty. How does one differentiate between a mutation and a manipulation?

And for the record some of the deadliest pathogens are quite natural. They become weaponized by how they are used.

Neither of us is trained to know that, so my default is to trust those on our side who are, and assume they are correct, until I have evidence to the contrary. I don't like to make assumptions.

The docs explained how they know by saying it contains no splices (which all engineered or manipulated pathogens apparently do), and they identified the hook by which the protein attaches to cells, and says there is no way to duplicate that in a lab.

But I think the bottom line is, the Chinese were experimenting with biological pathogens in a lab, one got out, and instead of warning everybody, they tried to cover it up, and meanwhile killed hundreds of thousands, or millions, worldwide.

To me, whether it was intentional or accidental doesn't matter. Same result. That's why I don't worry about it. We know it originated in China, and they effed up the whole world b/c they're evil. We also know they would kill all of us to rule the world, if they thought they could get away with it.

That's why I don't care if it was engineered or accidental, other than for intellectual curiosity. The end result is the same. I just want to understand the actual details, to understand how that happened, intentional or otherwise.

I already know they are evil, and all of us are working on weaponizing biologics. I just want to know what went wrong, and why, that's real and not just potential conspiracy theory.

TripleA, while our viewpoints are not that far apart, I would caution you that many on "our side" are extremely sympathetic to, , and some are complicit with, and some have worked with, China to our detriment. While the researchers you listen to are probably not among them I can accept your point of view. But from the MSM, through globalists among our multi-national corporations, right into the House of Representatives we have a plethora of people who work against the best interest of the American people. And in this matter they can not be trusted to tell the truth.
04-02-2020 01:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown - JRsec - 04-02-2020 01:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.