'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: 'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown
(03-19-2020 09:26 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(03-19-2020 09:16 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(03-19-2020 08:59 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(03-19-2020 05:11 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  In case you didn't see this in the other thread (Grim Reaper), Sean Payton - head coach of the New Orleans Saints - has tested positive. I'm guessing he'll be fine. But I'm worried about New Orleans in general. Louisiana is closing in on 400 cases - the 7th most currently of any state and almost twice that of Texas. And most of the cases in Louisiana are in the New Orleans area.

I'm thinking Seattle, Bay Area, NYC area (including parts of New Jersey and upstate NY), Boston area and New Orleans are the 5 main clusters for now in the U.S.?? Michigan also has a big surge in cases, although I'm not sure where they have been concentrated in.

my curiosity has been piqued..... how many died on Esplanade last night???

are they testing more folk now than before.....

oh darn darn darn.....that kill ratio continues to decrease....what's the latest at now ~1.4%

imagine if the actual data relative to pre-existing vs. healthy deaths / age groups was released....

aw fk that.....it doesn't fit the panic button narrative....

jfc.....keep buying all-in on tulips goompas.....ewe guys are spanky good at that bs....

The virus is one thing. The market collapses were manipulations using the news to drive fear and panic. The virus I blame on the Chinese one way or the other. The market collapse was staged by multinational corporations selling into every rally and at all good news to drive the price down where they can buy more power at the expense of the middle class.

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have a social Darwinian outcome. You know where the two sides square off and the fittest survive. I'm tired of the wealthy playing the poor against the middle class, and their constant interference in everything that once made this nation great.

We have two opposite enemies here Stink. We have the fascist CEO of the multi-nationals that already controlled 95% of global wealth in their push to overthrow all forms of state government which they see as an impediment to their profits, and on the other side we have ruthless Communists who are willing to kill any number to accomplish their ends.

It's a Nathan Bedford Forest moment, who when he was attacked from both banks while his cavalry troops were on a bridge issued this order,
"We shall advance and attack at both ends simultaneously!" There will be no individual rights in a globalist corporately controlled world, and there shall no freedom and only lack in a Communist one.

If the poor could actually be convinced of who their enemies truly are, which is tough to do when they get handouts, we could win against one by sheer numbers, and win against the other by freedom and prosperity.

But this is the most screwed up I've seen our world and it was wrought upon us from without our government, although both adversaries have minions within it.

The multi-nationals hate this.

Now, if Soros was doing a lot of short selling,...

Like hell they do. Bullet they are one and the same, Soros and the multi-nationals. The former screws with our free markets and our political structure, and the latter funds the former's hand picked henchmen like the Clintons and Obamas, and the latter's news media sells it.

The latter is in bed with China for cheap labor at our middle classes expense.

They are merely two sides of the same coin only the latter thinks they can control the former and if there is one thing that Bolshevism has taught us it's that they will not be controlled by the industrialists.
03-19-2020 09:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown - JRsec - 03-19-2020 09:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.