Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
RE: 'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown
(03-15-2020 02:58 PM)Claw Wrote:  
(03-15-2020 12:41 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(03-15-2020 08:49 AM)Claw Wrote:  Just to liven things up...

I had some "Q" posts pass my news feed last night. It seems there is no real virus outbreak. This is a cover operation for "The Storm". The social shutdown will be used to arrest thousands of pedophiles and Satanists from around globe.

Because you have to know, I'll give you some detail. Schools are being shut down to avoid any school shootings. Civilians are being removed from public for the same reasons and to avoid collateral deaths during the arrest raids. The National Guard troops are deployed to assist in the arrests and detentions. The FEMA camps / sick camps whatever you want to call them will hold the arrested. GITMO has expanded capacity and a new judge to hold people outside the normal legal system.

Before you all dismiss this out of hand, you need to know. Trump wore a yellow tie. A plain yellow signal flag on a ship means "My vessel is healthy". This is how we know the virus is not real. Oh, and China? Xi has the same deep state pedophile issues and is doing the same thing there in concert with us.

Oh, all the CEO's and board members stepping down? They are being arrested quietly. Celebrity's with the virus, like Tom Hanks, same thing. A cover story. Isolation is house arreset.

So there you have as much of it as I could garner easily.

I want the board to be informed.

lol....just when you think you've heard everything...you realize its simply not possible to understand everyone. That was awesome. 04-cheers

Please realize I did not make ANY of this up. This is out there in the wild and has a considerably large following.

Oh I know. That wasnt aimed at you at all. Im reminded of a survey a decade or two ago that indicated that 10% of the people actually believed Elvis was still alive somewhere. Keep in mind, Elvis died in 1977. That was my first hint I would never be able to understand everyone. There is a percentage of the population that is simply not wired the same as the vast majority of us.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2020 03:14 PM by Attackcoog.)
03-15-2020 03:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown - Attackcoog - 03-15-2020 03:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.