JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: 'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown
(02-13-2020 09:13 PM)No Bull Wrote:  
(02-13-2020 08:53 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(02-13-2020 02:48 PM)No Bull Wrote:  
(02-13-2020 02:39 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(02-13-2020 12:55 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  The fact that Jina is going nuts in terms of quarantine and deaths compared to all of the other countries tells me that something is going on. Is it (A) piss poor healthcare or (B) something more nefarious?

Im guessing its mostly overwhelmed healthcare system and people arriving too late to help (and/or getting piss poor care when they do seek help). The truth is healthcare systems dont have a lot of extra capacity. In any large scale breakdown--the quality of health care provided by an overwhelmed system is probably going to degrade very quickly---even in west

so you are telling us that the Chinese are not executing their own people with a virus designed to eradicate "Asians only"?

[Image: dr-evil-right.gif]
This coming from someone posting fake videos of Chinese people dropping dead all over the place like it is a killer mist in a bad apocalyptic horror film. Yep, you're the stable genius poster of the group.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I believe the videos more than I believe the Chinese developed this virus to reduce their own population. Your theory is nuts.

Yeah, it's not like nature isn't out to kill us. Live long enough and your skin and internal organs start to break down due to certain types of solar radiation, which also causes the aging processes we go through. Get enough of us together in cramped conditions and viruses mutate become virulent and take their toll. Nature finds a way and that's as sinister as this is. The open wet meat markets just gives nature a boost. If people here developed a taste for Armadillo we'd have such mutations as they are filthy critters with regards to bacteria they carry and I'm sure some viruses as well.

We do a lot of things right, but if another Spanish type influenza breaks out the planet could lose 100's of millions. People forget but the armistice signed by Germany to end WWI was largely induced by more than a decimation of their solider aged populace by the Spanish Flu which also took out equally horrible numbers from the allied side as well.

The only things here that are certain are truly taxes and death.
02-13-2020 09:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'This time I'm scared': experts fear too late for China virus lockdown - JRsec - 02-13-2020 09:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.