holyterror Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Ole Miss "Rebel Yell" Show on 87.7
(09-03-2019 02:19 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  
(09-03-2019 11:41 AM)bariggins98 Wrote:  
(09-03-2019 10:13 AM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(09-03-2019 09:58 AM)salukiblue Wrote:  
(09-03-2019 09:33 AM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  I didnt say most talented team...I said better teams.

While we are talking about talent.......They might have higher rated recruits but the usual size/speed difference against us just wasnt there. The"talent" gap storyline has more to do with the conference patch on their jersey than anything that actually showed up when you put both teams next to each other. Houston is a more "talented" team. Cincy is a much better team without question.

Us scoring only 13 offensive points had more to do with 6 False Start penalties(4 of which were in Ole Miss territory) than anything Ole Miss did.

But by the same token, Memphis only TD was aided by a questionable roughing call and then a facemask call.

Bottom line is OM was a great team to catch the 1st game of the year. Their offense will improve with more familiarity and their defense was sufficient.

Still a great win and Memphis (both eye test and score test) was the better team.

Agreed...

Memphis was the better team but we should have won by more...

Either Ole Miss is better than anticipated or we are not as good or underperformed. Ole Miss just came off of probation and we should have wiped the floor with them. If this game is in Oxford we likely lose.

If White could complete a pass over 20 yards, Memphis wins this game at least 35-10. The fact that this wasn't at least a 2 TD win for the Tigers gives me pause for the rest of the season.

He did. To Coxie. West sideline. I think there were one or two others as well.

He can do it-if he’s got time to get his mechanics right and time for his rather slow release.
09-03-2019 03:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ole Miss "Rebel Yell" Show on 87.7 - holyterror - 09-03-2019 03:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.