Rice hires Matt Bragga (Tennessee Tech) to replace Wayne Graham
cr11owl Offline
All American

I Root For: Rice
RE: Rice hires Matt Bragga (Tennessee Tech) to replace Wayne Graham
(06-18-2018 03:31 PM)WRCisforgotten79 Wrote:  
(06-18-2018 03:16 PM)Owl1998 Wrote:  
(06-18-2018 02:26 PM)cr11owl Wrote:  
(06-18-2018 01:58 PM)Tomball Owl Wrote:  Press conference scheduled for Thurs., 6/21, at 4 pm at the Roost at Reckling.

Showing off our low budget Roost? You think we’d use a more professional looking location for a media event like the Patterson center auditorium. If we had built the Roost to its original scope I’d understand but it’s just an empty concession hut...

No kidding....I don’t really understand the logistics of The Roost. Basically just a square, empty building with a couple small bathrooms. Such a weird, disappointing use of money.

Every athletic building at Rice (Roost, EZF, Track/Soccer "facility") is downsized due mostly to the "Rice Tax." This is the doing of the administration.

I’ve always heard that but I really don’t understand the point of the current roost. The idea is fine, but the current space is an empty room where you can get $6 hot dogs. The tent was good enough for that. The original idea was a museum to showcase all of our trophies, all Americans and mlb players plus a full bar with outside space. At least that’s how I understood it. If you couldn’t afford that then just leave the tent until you can. Not it’d be more of a pain to expand than it would’ve been to just wait.

Do we have a recruiting space? I saw Illinois was adding a large recruiting space, and if a team that far down in the Big 10 is then I pretty much expect all p5 teams to have one.
06-18-2018 03:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rice hires Matt Bragga (Tennessee Tech) to replace Wayne Graham - cr11owl - 06-18-2018 03:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.