Tommy Tuberville An Unfair Target?
Bookmark and Share
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
RE: Tommy Tuberville An Unfair Target?
(05-04-2019 10:38 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(05-04-2019 10:30 AM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  
(01-13-2013 08:39 AM)jml2010 Wrote:  Tubby lost his fire to coach and I hope he doesn't destroy what the previous 3 coaches built at UC.

(01-13-2013 10:22 AM)jml2010 Wrote:  I don't care and I extremely happy he got the heck out of dodge. I have nothing against UC but when I see untrue posts about my University, I will respond.

Like I mentioned, I have no problems with UC but I do dislike your coach. I think he is a fraud and a liar and I fear UC fans will find that out in the future. He is repeating the same crap at UC that he said at Tech, Auburn and Ole Miss.

Remember guys, this is a coach that is done playing in big time TV games.

(01-13-2013 05:04 PM)jml2010 Wrote:  Like I said earlier, I wanted him fired during the 2011 season. Headset gate and his initial response to that embarrassing crapfest should have been cause for immediate dismissal. His crappy apology on the Monday after should have warranted a firing.

Unlike other posters on here, I won't disparage UC or Cincinnati because I have never been to Ohio. I seriously doubt that the posters on here trashing Lubbock and Tech have been to Lubbock. It reeks of aggyism( Texas A&M) stereotypes. I will say this Ole Miss and Auburn fans came to our boards and said the same things I am saying today. He left Ole Miss in a pine box and Auburn fired his lazy butt because he couldn't compete with the elite coaches in the SEC. He thought he could to Lubbock and build on what Leach built. He was a failure on all accounts and our AD told him to shape up or he would be shipped out after 2013. He lost his fire and knew he couldn't compete in the offense happy Big 12 so he ran to a conference that is dying.

For that I thank him.

(01-13-2013 08:43 PM)jml2010 Wrote:  Fact: Tubby couldn't win in the Big 12 and ran off before getting fired to a lesser conference. If he doesn't destroy what the previous coaches at UC built, it will be a tremendous surprise.

By all means celebrate right now. UC "stole" a Big 12 coach.

(01-13-2013 09:37 PM)jml2010 Wrote:  Ban me for what? LOL. I have nothing against UC or their fans. I'm sure it is a great school but tubby is a fraud and you guys will learn that in the future.

Speed, championships, weather etc will soon become punch lines with UC fans when they figure out they were sold a bunch of crap. When he leaves and he will leave, I hope he doesn't leave a table full of UC recruits wondering what just happened.

On behalf of Bearcat Nation, please accept our sincere apology for not realizing you were speaking the truth, and nothing but, the TRUTH.

Hey ROB? Can this dude be un-banned?

We were so WRONG on the Grubbs hire. Dead wrong. LOL! SMDH.

Pretty sure that’s Todge Rodge on the CR and AAC boards.

Whah?? Are you crazy? If you say his name, he will appear and unleash his Wall-O-Text on us. STOP NOW!

05-04-2019 03:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tommy Tuberville An Unfair Target? - Bearcats#1 - 05-04-2019 03:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.