Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Death of America
andybible1995 Online
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
The Death of America
With the indictment of former President Trump, America is officially dead. The liberals and Democrats won. The conservatives, Christians and Republicans lost. Say goodbye to the Constitution and say hello to the NWO.
03-31-2023 12:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
RE: The Death of America
(03-31-2023 12:15 AM)andybible1995 Wrote:  With the indictment of former President Trump, America is officially dead. The liberals and Democrats won. The conservatives, Christians and Republicans lost. Say goodbye to the Constitution and say hello to the NWO.

Its a temporary victory that helps usher in the antichrist and the final one world order.

Can't bring about a one world government with a strong and independent America, so we have to be cut down to size.

America is simultaneously the biggest obstacle for and the biggest supporter of the NWO.

As Paul writes in the NT, the moment they declare "pace and safety" sudden destruction will come upon.
03-31-2023 01:14 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(03-31-2023 12:15 AM)andybible1995 Wrote:  With the indictment of former President Trump, America is officially dead. The liberals and Democrats won. The conservatives, Christians and Republicans lost. Say goodbye to the Constitution and say hello to the NWO.

While I understand it's very easy to get down at times over things...I don't believe this one iota.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2023 08:40 AM by Fo Shizzle.)
03-31-2023 08:40 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
(03-31-2023 08:40 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  While I understand it's very easy to get down at times over things...I don't believe this one iota.

QFT.

First off, I don't believe he'll ever be found guilty of a felony on this. It's all bluster.

Second off, the Georgia trial looks like his biggest chance of anything significant happening.

At the end of the day, the political pendulum will swing back wildly. The more the democrats do to disenfranchise voters, the more people who will switch sides. But they need a candidate they can believe in. DJT has so much baggage that he isn't the person.

Personally I wish the Republicans would stop pushing people who have so many skeletons in their closet that they make it easy for the Democrats. Trump probably had/has more skeletons than any candidate in presidential history. And how any moral and/or religious person can vote for a man with zero morals is beyond me... he is an adulterer and a liar at minimum, and quite likely much worse.

But then again, anyone who actually wants to be President is probably mentally deranged anyway.
03-31-2023 08:50 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(03-31-2023 08:50 AM)mlb Wrote:  The more the democrats do to disenfranchise voters...

Huh? What democrats are doing that...and how?
03-31-2023 08:58 AM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(03-31-2023 08:50 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(03-31-2023 08:40 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  While I understand it's very easy to get down at times over things...I don't believe this one iota.

QFT.

First off, I don't believe he'll ever be found guilty of a felony on this. It's all bluster.

Second off, the Georgia trial looks like his biggest chance of anything significant happening.

At the end of the day, the political pendulum will swing back wildly. The more the democrats do to disenfranchise voters, the more people who will switch sides. But they need a candidate they can believe in. DJT has so much baggage that he isn't the person.

Personally I wish the Republicans would stop pushing people who have so many skeletons in their closet that they make it easy for the Democrats. Trump probably had/has more skeletons than any candidate in presidential history. And how any moral and/or religious person can vote for a man with zero morals is beyond me... he is an adulterer and a liar at minimum, and quite likely much worse.

But then again, anyone who actually wants to be President is probably mentally deranged anyway.

He fights for us. King David committed adultery & murdered a bunch of people as well in response to it; the Bible is full of figures that made mistakes & describes their mistakes as sinful, but God still uses them anyways. It's that simple.
03-31-2023 09:00 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-31-2023 08:40 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

While I understand it's very easy to get down at times over things...I don't believe this one iota.

Yeah, that's a ridiculous take. America was basically founded on no one being above the law. And we apparently already carved out an exception to this for currently serving presidents.

What the OP seems to be suggesting is that no former elected official should be able to be charged for suspected crimes by anyone who happens to be from another political party. Talk about killing America, that would be ridiculous.
03-31-2023 09:01 AM
Bronco'14 Offline
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
I'm old enough to remember Trump saying 'lock her up' & the Dems said there's a precedent not to & it makes him a dictator.
03-31-2023 09:03 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(03-31-2023 09:03 AM)Bronco14 Wrote:  I'm old enough to remember Trump saying 'lock her up' & the Dems said there's a precedent not to & it makes him a dictator.

It only applies to one side.
03-31-2023 09:07 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

Donators
(03-31-2023 08:58 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(03-31-2023 08:50 AM)mlb Wrote:  The more the democrats do to disenfranchise voters...

The economic policies/mistakes. The push for going green when we don't have the infrastructure to do it reliably nor a plan to handle the waste from batteries and electronics for these new EVs. Also the lack of planning for where those rare earth metals are mined... among plenty of things. Those are all issues that middle america and the middle class are monitoring closely. All of them will create issues for those voters.
03-31-2023 09:07 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

Donators
(03-31-2023 09:00 AM)Bronco14 Wrote:  He fights for us. King David committed adultery & murdered a bunch of people as well in response to it; the Bible is full of figures that made mistakes & describes their mistakes as sinful, but God still uses them anyways. It's that simple.

I personally cannot vote for a man of such low character.
03-31-2023 09:09 AM
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(03-31-2023 09:07 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(03-31-2023 08:58 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

The economic policies/mistakes. The push for going green when we don't have the infrastructure to do it reliably nor a plan to handle the waste from batteries and electronics for these new EVs. Also the lack of planning for where those rare earth metals are mined... among plenty of things. Those are all issues that middle america and the middle class are monitoring closely. All of them will create issues for those voters.

Okay, but that's not disenfranchising voters. To disenfranchise it to take their vote away, In your example, they're merely driving it away to another candidate or party. BIG difference. 04-cheers
03-31-2023 09:09 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

Donators
(03-31-2023 09:09 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Okay, but that's not disenfranchising voters. To disenfranchise it to take their vote away, In your example, they're merely driving it away to another candidate or party. BIG difference. 04-cheers

I meant it in the way of taking away their rights... and these green laws are doing that as well as the mishandling of the economy depriving them of stability when it comes to income and savings. While I get your point, anyone who is a voter is being disenfranchised by the current policies of this administration, just not necessarily at the voting machine.

Edit: I guess I should have said disenfranchised the middle class. But they are generally voters in every election.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2023 09:19 AM by mlb.)
03-31-2023 09:12 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-31-2023 09:09 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(03-31-2023 09:00 AM)Bronco14 Wrote:  He fights for us. King David committed adultery & murdered a bunch of people as well in response to it; the Bible is full of figures that made mistakes & describes their mistakes as sinful, but God still uses them anyways. It's that simple.

I personally cannot vote for a man of such low character.

that's okay ... they'll mail in your dem '24 vote for ya...
03-31-2023 09:14 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

Donators
(03-31-2023 09:14 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  that's okay ... they'll mail in your dem '24 vote for ya...

If he is the Republican candidate I'll vote libertarian again...
03-31-2023 09:17 AM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
(03-31-2023 09:03 AM)Bronco14 Wrote:  I'm old enough to remember Trump saying 'lock her up' & the Dems said there's a precedent not to & it makes him a dictator.

Makes me wonder if the statute of limitations hit for destruction of federal property and possible "treason" hit?
03-31-2023 10:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

[Image: bba02ef835095b4191c4ec711b58b80c_md.jpg]

time to secede
03-31-2023 10:25 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(03-31-2023 09:17 AM)mlb Wrote:  
(03-31-2023 09:14 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  that's okay ... they'll mail in your dem '24 vote for ya...

so you will vote for the loser, someone that has no change of winning and feel smugly intelligent as a democrat will continue to destroy the country.

worse than prog filth to be honest.

I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth
03-31-2023 10:27 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest

Of course...The hypocrisy of all of this is glaring. It's now just the way Washington works. There are no statesmen anymore..just gang members. The entire bunch is in need of purging. Hopefully at a tipping point will occur and decent Americans will stop this BS in its tracks. Im not however at this point encouraged that will happen...at least in my lifetime.07-coffee3
03-31-2023 10:28 AM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
(03-31-2023 09:17 AM)mlb Wrote:  

Why, I'll cut off my nose to spite my face!!
03-31-2023 10:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.