Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Abrams Still Refuses to Accept Defeat in Georgia Governor’s Race: ‘I Did Win My Elec
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Abrams Still Refuses to Accept Defeat in Georgia Governor’s Race: ‘I Did Win My Elec
Quote:Vanquished Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D.) boasted about never conceding her race against Gov. Brian Kemp (R.) Thursday and claimed "I did win my election."

Abrams never officially conceded defeat in her bitterly fought race with Kemp, claiming the former secretary of state in Georgia engaged in systematic voter suppression—although the number of voters participating in the governor's race nearly doubled from 2014 to 2018—and claimed it was not a "free or fair election."

At an event Thursday, Abrams was asked by a tracker if she would ever concede to Kemp. She appeared to remain silent, but she said inside that she'd told the tracker "no."

"I did win my election," she said, according to ABC News reporter Adam Kelsey. "I just didn't get to have the job."

Other prominent Democrats have also claimed the race was stolen from Abrams, although she lost by nearly 55,000 votes and couldn't get the race to a runoff. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) said the evidence suggested the race was stolen by Kemp, and Hillary Clinton and Sen. Sherrod Brown (D., Ohio) made similar claims.

However, it was Clinton who claimed during her 2016 campaign against Donald Trump that he would potentially not accept defeat.

"One of our hallmarks has always been that we accept the outcomes of our elections," she said.

Link
03-15-2019 04:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: Abrams Still Refuses to Accept Defeat in Georgia Governor’s Race: ‘I Did Win My Elec
Doesn't serve her well. She may get her base fired up, but independent minded voters will vote for somebody else.

Being a poor loser is just a bad look.
03-15-2019 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bullet Offline
Legend

RE: Abrams Still Refuses to Accept Defeat in Georgia Governor’s Race: ‘I Did Win My Elec
Reality is that Kemp did a good job of Sec. of State and didn't let Abrams steal the election by all the fraudulent voter registrations her voter registration project did 2 years earlier.

She thought she could come up with enough fake votes to win.
03-15-2019 04:35 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(03-15-2019 04:35 PM)bullet Wrote:  Reality is that Kemp did a good job of Sec. of State and didn't let Abrams steal the election by all the fraudulent voter registrations her voter registration project did 2 years earlier.

She thought she could come up with enough fake votes to win.

She would have if she were allowed to count the votes she got in those counties that didnt even exist.
03-15-2019 05:36 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Seems the ONLY candidates that won't accept election results are dumbocrats… Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, conclusion, dumbocrats are batshit crazy.
03-15-2019 05:55 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Stacey Abrams has FOUR chins
Stacey the Hut is one bitter *****
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019 06:34 PM by ODUsmitty.)
03-15-2019 06:32 PM
Advertisement

Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
Abrams Still Refuses to Accept Defeat in Georgia Governor’s Race: ‘I Did Win My Elec
Ha ha, you lose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
03-15-2019 10:23 PM
450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(03-15-2019 05:55 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Seems the ONLY candidates that won't accept election results are dumbocrats… Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, conclusion, dumbocrats are batshit crazy.

Yep...
03-16-2019 06:57 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(03-15-2019 05:55 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Seems the ONLY candidates that won't accept election results are dumbocrats… Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, conclusion, dumbocrats are batshit crazy.

That's because elections are all that matters to them.
03-16-2019 07:12 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
She and Hillary should run together. Neither one of them have ever lost an election.
03-16-2019 11:13 AM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
One and done....
03-16-2019 11:36 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-15-2019 04:34 PM)bullet Wrote:  Being a loser is a bad look.

summed up fify....
03-16-2019 11:48 AM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
Can't see much why anyone is wasting time even talking about this lady, especially nationally. It's quite the farce.
03-16-2019 12:33 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-16-2019 12:33 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  Can't see much why anyone is wasting time even talking about this lady, especially nationally. It's quite the farce.

b/c she's black, lost, and is still biatching....it's what the msm losers do to a high level of 'success'...
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 12:36 PM by stinkfist.)
03-16-2019 12:36 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
[Image: gillum.png]

Not surprising given the absolute hysterical reactions to Hillary losing. When they lose an election now, the Dems claim victory. What a screwed up group of people. Deranged and out of touch with reality.

Quote:Former Democratic gubernatorial candidates Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum this week questioned the outcomes of their 2018 gubernatorial races -- suggesting that they, rather than their Republican opponents, should be in the governor seats.

Gillum, the former mayor of Tallahassee who lost to now-Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the state’s gubernatorial race in November, hinted on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” that both he and Abrams got enough votes to win their races, and that Abrams' may have been influenced by her opponent already being in office.

link
03-16-2019 02:22 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry

Yep. We've all seen the infantile temper tantrum that they have thrown since Nov 2016
03-16-2019 02:23 PM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
"I just didn't get to have the job."
you also failed grammar 101. say what you will about BHO; he conjugated his verbs immaculately.
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 07:51 PM by EagleX.)
03-16-2019 07:51 PM
memphistiger89 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: Abrams Still Refuses to Accept Defeat in Georgia Governor’s Race
(03-16-2019 02:22 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: gillum.png]

Not surprising given the absolute hysterical reactions to Hillary losing. When they lose an election now, the Dems claim victory. What a screwed up group of people. Deranged and out of touch with reality.

Quote:Former Democratic gubernatorial candidates Stacey Abrams and Andrew Gillum this week questioned the outcomes of their 2018 gubernatorial races -- suggesting that they, rather than their Republican opponents, should be in the governor seats.

Gillum, the former mayor of Tallahassee who lost to now-Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the state’s gubernatorial race in November, hinted on HBO’s “Real Time with Bill Maher” that both he and Abrams got enough votes to win their races, and that Abrams' may have been influenced by her opponent already being in office.

link

[Image: butthurt_zps2r03h2sm.jpg]
03-16-2019 08:03 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(03-16-2019 08:03 PM)memphistiger89 Wrote:  
(03-16-2019 02:22 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: gillum.png]

link

[Image: butthurt_zps2r03h2sm.jpg]

Well they did get enough votes. Just that alert state officials kept them from manufacturing as many fake votes as they hoped. So they lost.
03-17-2019 09:02 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

It takes a moron to believe there was nothing crooked going on in Broward, that it was only incompetence.
03-17-2019 09:03 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.