Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

She’s Back: Hillary Clinton To Fundraise For Democrats This Fall
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
She’s Back: Hillary Clinton To Fundraise For Democrats This Fall
[Image: 29vb8tc.jpg]

Hillary fundraises for Hillary

Quote:Hillary Clinton is stepping back into the limelight before the November midterm elections, helping to raise money for the Democratic National Committee in a series of fundraisers, NBC News has learned.

The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee will headline three events — in San Francisco, Chicago and New York — for the DNC this fall to boost the party’s chances of seizing control of the U.S. House and Senate.

Billed as “intimate dinners with discussion,” the first invitations were set to go out Monday night for a September event in San Francisco.

Clinton, the former secretary of state whose stunning loss to Republican Donald Trump in 2016 led to widespread criticism of her campaign strategy and message, has maintained a fairly low profile over the past year and a half.

She is also planning fundraisers for some women running for Congress in key races, according to a Democratic source close to her.

In July, Clinton held a fundraiser in New York for Lucy McBath, who became a “mothers of the movement” gun control activist after her 17-year-old son, Jordan Davis, was shot and killed in 2012 in a dispute over loud music. McBath recently won her runoff in Georgia.

But Clinton has yet to hit the campaign trail as Republican campaign officials openly welcome her involvement as a means of tying her to Democrats running in Republican-leaning states and districts.

Keep reading here
08-21-2018 09:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
RE: She’s Back: Hillary Clinton To Fundraise For Democrats This Fall
[Image: fzrtozl.jpg]
08-21-2018 09:47 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
[Image: yyvxllt8wpjqenhvokil.jpg]
08-21-2018 09:52 AM
BadgerMJ Offline
All American

I Root For: Wisconsin / ND
Any bets she'll end up raising as much or MORE for Republicans.......
08-21-2018 09:59 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
I'm wondering how much of the proceeds she'll skim. Hillary loves her some money!!!
08-21-2018 10:31 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
Sale on brooms at Home Depot.
08-21-2018 10:46 AM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Solve this riddle...

[Image: 29261c7.jpg]
08-21-2018 10:57 AM
thespiritof1976 Offline
Ancient Alien Theorist

I Root For: Zeti Reticuli
(08-21-2018 09:52 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  [Image: yyvxllt8wpjqenhvokil.jpg]

FWIW, I ditched Netflix the split second they quit streaming that show....I knew they were going downhill from there...
08-21-2018 11:01 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(08-21-2018 09:17 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: 29vb8tc.jpg]

Hillary fundraises for Hillary

Quote:Hillary Clinton is stepping back into the limelight before the November midterm elections, helping to raise money for the Democratic National Committee in a series of fundraisers, NBC News has learned.

The 2016 Democratic presidential nominee will headline three events — in San Francisco, Chicago and New York — for the DNC this fall to boost the party’s chances of seizing control of the U.S. House and Senate.

Billed as “intimate dinners with discussion,” the first invitations were set to go out Monday night for a September event in San Francisco.

Clinton, the former secretary of state whose stunning loss to Republican Donald Trump in 2016 led to widespread criticism of her campaign strategy and message, has maintained a fairly low profile over the past year and a half.

She is also planning fundraisers for some women running for Congress in key races, according to a Democratic source close to her.

In July, Clinton held a fundraiser in New York for Lucy McBath, who became a “mothers of the movement” gun control activist after her 17-year-old son, Jordan Davis, was shot and killed in 2012 in a dispute over loud music. McBath recently won her runoff in Georgia.

But Clinton has yet to hit the campaign trail as Republican campaign officials openly welcome her involvement as a means of tying her to Democrats running in Republican-leaning states and districts.

Keep reading here

Wonder what her cut will be.
08-21-2018 11:03 AM
BadgerMJ Offline
All American

I Root For: Wisconsin / ND
(08-21-2018 10:57 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  Solve this riddle...

[Image: 29261c7.jpg]

NICE!!!
08-21-2018 11:04 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(08-21-2018 10:31 AM)Crebman Wrote:  I'm wondering how much of the proceeds she'll skim. Hillary loves her some money!!!

Whatever it is, it won't come close to the amount the trump family is currently grifting us for.
08-21-2018 11:14 AM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
(08-21-2018 11:14 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-21-2018 10:31 AM)Crebman Wrote:  I'm wondering how much of the proceeds she'll skim. Hillary loves her some money!!!

Whatever it is, it won't come close to the amount the trump family is currently grifting us for.

lol...doesnt Trump donate his entire salary every year? The radical democrat talking points just seem to get weaker and weaker as his term progresses and the critics are proven wrong again and again.
08-21-2018 11:20 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

LOLOLOLOL

Here we have a study in contrasts. Trump has made his own fortune in the private sector while the Clintons have NEVER EVER DONE ANYTHING except be government employees and somehow made themselves wealthy in the process. Yet you trust the Clintons more. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or be mad at you. It's beyond my understanding how any rational and accountable person could support that crook.

How long ago was it that the Clintons caused the collapse of the biggest law firm in Arkansas? And ever since then there's been scandal after scandal. Yet you continue to support the Clinton machine. Are you unable to think for yourself?
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018 11:21 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
08-21-2018 11:21 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

(08-21-2018 11:21 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

LOLOLOLOL

Here we have a study in contrasts. Trump has made his own fortune in the private sector while the Clintons have NEVER EVER DONE ANYTHING except be government employees and somehow made themselves wealthy in the process. Yet you trust the Clintons more. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or be mad at you. It's beyond my understanding how any rational and accountable person could support that crook.

How long ago was it that the Clintons caused the collapse of the biggest law firm in Arkansas? And ever since then there's been scandal after scandal. Yet you continue to support the Clinton machine. Are you unable to think for yourself?

And where do I do that? Yeah...I don't.

And you might want to do some research. trump made his money by using money from others mostly.

But feel free to turn a blind eye to the massive corruption and wealth he's accumulating off our backs and I'll continue to point out your hypocrisy.

Confronting the Cost of trump’s Corruption to American Families
08-21-2018 11:27 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.

Link? And not some leftist propaganda rag.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018 11:41 AM by appst89.)
08-21-2018 11:39 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
Quote:Clinton, the former secretary of state whose stunning loss to Republican Donald Trump in 2016 led to widespread criticism of her campaign strategy and message, has maintained a fairly low profile over the past year and a half.
The idea that HRC has “maintained a fairly low profile” (since she conceded to DJT) is one of the most unreal comments I’ve seen in a news-wire report for a long time.

Quote:In July, Clinton held a fundraiser in New York for Lucy McBath, who became a “mothers of the movement” gun control activist after her 17-year-old son, Jordan Davis, was shot and killed in 2012 in a dispute over loud music. McBath recently won her runoff in Georgia.
Same district [GA-06] where Jon Ossoff spent $30m or so in one of the special elections last year. Will be interesting to compare the results.

Quote:Republican campaign officials openly welcome her involvement as a means of tying her to Democrats running in Republican-leaning states and districts.
Understatement of the day.
08-21-2018 11:47 AM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(08-21-2018 11:27 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(08-21-2018 11:21 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

LOLOLOLOL

And where do I do that? Yeah...I don't.

And you might want to do some research. trump made his money by using money from others mostly.

But feel free to turn a blind eye to the massive corruption and wealth he's accumulating off our backs and I'll continue to point out your hypocrisy.

Confronting the Cost of trump’s Corruption to American Families

You guys just keep on losing...lol...that article is as big a joke as your party is...
08-21-2018 12:09 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Wait a minute.......did he actually post an article from the Center for American Progress?

03-lmfao
08-21-2018 12:59 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Haha!! Where's that red firetruck!!!!! 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
08-21-2018 01:01 PM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

You guys can crack all the jokes you want and continue to bury your head in the sand, but until you acknowledge the problems, your comments about Hillary making ANY money are vapid at best.

And if you're wanting to criticize any source I provide...there are dozens more of them BTW. At least have the decency to respond with what they actually got wrong, lest you look even more ridiculous.

The Art of the (Self) Deal: Political and Taxpayer Spending at Trump’s Properties
08-21-2018 01:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.