Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Neocons ready to ally with Hillary
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
Neocons ready to ally with Hillary
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/06/opi...rrer=&_r=1

"Progressives" are foaming at the mouth to elect someone who is remarkably similar to the guy they compared to Hitler for eight years.

I'm sure okla will find a way to blame Libertarians for putting another Democrat in the White House, even as Republicans directly pull the lever for one.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 04:38 AM by BlazerFan11.)
07-08-2014 04:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: Neocons ready to ally with Hillary
So how many liberals, if honest brokers, would switch sides and pull the lever for Rand?
07-08-2014 07:00 AM
Bull_In_Exile Offline
Eternal Pessimist

I Root For: The Underdog
If it Warren vs Hillary I will likely Caucus with the dems this time around to make sure the lesser of two evils is on the final ticket.
07-08-2014 07:24 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
It will be a completely different election for sure. You can pretty much throw out the latest electoral maps and start from scratch. The GOP elite, country club republicans, Wall Street big business and neocons are all likely to fall in line behind Hillary. Cruz/Paul are going to have to strike a populist/libertarian cord and go hard after the middle class and blue collar democrats and win states like New Hampshire and some midwestern states along with some Obama Western states like Colorado, Nevada, and Oregon to have a chance.
07-08-2014 07:27 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(07-08-2014 07:24 AM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  If it Warren vs Hillary I will likely Caucus with the dems this time around to make sure the lesser of two evils is on the final ticket.

Who would be the lesser of the evils in this case?
07-08-2014 07:28 AM
SumOfAllFears Offline
Grim Reaper of Misguided Liberal Souls

I Root For: America
Hillary is too old, feeble-minded, blood-soaked and has too much baggage (read slick willy) to be viable.
07-08-2014 07:30 AM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
(07-08-2014 07:24 AM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  If it Warren vs Hillary I will likely Caucus with the dems this time around to make sure the lesser of two evils is on the final ticket.

Don't think your one little ol" vote would insure the outcome of the final ticket. 03-drunk
07-08-2014 07:33 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Hillary's issue with getting elected has to do with her opening her mouth. Until she corrects that, she is a sitting duck.
07-08-2014 08:13 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Oklahoma
(07-08-2014 04:35 AM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/06/opi...rrer=&_r=1

"Progressives" are foaming at the mouth to elect someone who is remarkably similar to the guy they compared to Hitler for eight years.

I'm sure okla will find a way to blame Libertarians for putting another Democrat in the White House, even as Republicans directly pull the lever for one.

Mentioning me in your opening post....I feel honored.

Libertarians indeed enable progressive causes....and furthermore, progressives. I'm not sure what your beef is. I don't support these clowns either.
07-08-2014 08:17 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

Here's how I see it Blazer. Anyone who bashes the only party that can unseat the democrats is part of the left. You may have your libertarian ideals and whatnot, but they will become a permanent memory if we allow another democrat to control the White House, and I don't see people like you all that worried about it.
07-08-2014 08:20 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
Hillary isn't right in the head. She hit it and gave herself a concussion before having to speak about Benghazi. We don't need someone that fragile in the White House. What happens next time she trips herself behind speaking on another scandal she's responsible for? She might slip into a coma, we don't need that.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 08:22 AM by LSU04_08.)
07-08-2014 08:22 AM
Advertisement

BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

Re: RE: Neocons ready to ally with Hillary
(07-08-2014 08:20 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  Here's how I see it Blazer. Anyone who bashes the only party that can unseat the democrats is part of the left. You may have your libertarian ideals and whatnot, but they will become a permanent memory if we allow another democrat to control the White House, and I don't see people like you all that worried about it.
I guess you missed the part about Republicans lining up behind Hillary, a Democrat. I mean, it was only about 100% of the story content.

What's the difference between having Hillary and having a neocon, if both support the same things?
07-08-2014 08:36 AM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
this is a bullsh!t story from the bullsh!t NYT. ONE GUY, and a mccainian at that, is talking about voting for hillary instead of the rand, should rand be nominated. ONE GUY.

use your heads, republicans. it was just a few weeks ago that the freaking times was getting everyone spun up because they said that house republicans were going to pass amnesty.

use.your.heads.
07-08-2014 08:39 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(07-08-2014 08:36 AM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 08:20 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  Here's how I see it Blazer. Anyone who bashes the only party that can unseat the democrats is part of the left. You may have your libertarian ideals and whatnot, but they will become a permanent memory if we allow another democrat to control the White House, and I don't see people like you all that worried about it.
I guess you missed the part about Republicans lining up behind Hillary, a Democrat. I mean, it was only about 100% of the story content.

What's the difference between having Hillary and having a neocon, if both support the same things?

Yeah, sure. The same ones that used the race card on a Conservative maybe.
07-08-2014 08:40 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

Dude, your story is nothing but some whiny liberal spouting off in the New York Times. No national Republican is aligning with Hillary Clinton.

However, this is just another example of a libertarian attacking the GOP instead of the liberal gestapo in control of Washington right now...and that group starts with the letter D.

You better be more worried about social ideals and our border. Our country is imploding from within. We don't have any more time for the libertarian, big military-drug war-NSA jive.
07-08-2014 08:46 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(07-08-2014 08:39 AM)EagleX Wrote:  this is a bullsh!t story from the bullsh!t NYT. ONE GUY, and a mccainian at that, is talking about voting for hillary instead of the rand, should rand be nominated. ONE GUY.

use your heads, republicans. it was just a few weeks ago that the freaking times was getting everyone spun up because they said that house republicans were going to pass amnesty.

use.your.heads.

Get used to it. The GOP establishment has proven that when they lose, they take their ball and go home. Charlie Crist, Arlen Specter, Lisa Murkowski... etc. They will switch parties in a heartbeat. At best they will sit on the sidelines and idle through the election, cutting off financial support like they did to Ken Cuccinelli. Make no mistake, if Jeb Bush (or someone of that ilk) is not nominated, it will be a lot more than ONE GUY. I would also not be surprised if one of them ran as an independent. These people are not allies, they are the enemy every bit as much as the democrats.
07-08-2014 08:47 AM
Advertisement

BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

Re: RE: Neocons ready to ally with Hillary
(07-08-2014 08:46 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

Dude, your story is nothing but some whiny liberal spouting off in the New York Times. No national Republican is aligning with Hillary Clinton.

However, this is just another example of a libertarian attacking the GOP instead of the liberal gestapo in control of Washington right now...and that group starts with the letter D.

You better be more worried about social ideals and our border. Our country is imploding from within. We don't have any more time for the libertarian, big military-drug war-NSA jive.
Yeah, we don't have time to worry about the government trampling the Constitution (which you completely agree with and support Obama on) because we have bigger problems, like adults being allowed to enter into legal agreements that don't affect anyone else's life.
07-08-2014 08:53 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

(07-08-2014 08:53 AM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  

Yeah, we don't have time to worry about the government trampling the Constitution (which you completely agree with and support Obama on) because we have bigger problems, like adults being allowed to enter into legal agreements that don't affect anyone else's life.

You people really need to wake up. Our government is flooding the country with people that will ensure this country becomes one party rule FOREVER. The erosion of the American family will ensure you never have any freedom from the Govt.

WAKE UP PAL

btw, I did a little research on the McCain comment. It was a joke.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pres...ugh-choice

In a lot of ways I tend to agree with him. Rand Paul is another liberal in sheep's clothing. He has been wishy washy about amnesty, gay marriage, and drug legalization. Not much difference in that than Obama.
07-08-2014 08:57 AM
oklalittledixie Offline
Hall of Famer

What's so funny about you libertarians is that you think we have all the time in the world. The country is imploding now.
07-08-2014 08:58 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(07-08-2014 08:57 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 08:53 AM)BlazerFan11 Wrote:  

You people really need to wake up. Our government is flooding the country with people that will ensure this country becomes one party rule FOREVER. The erosion of the American family will ensure you never have any freedom from the Govt.

WAKE UP PAL

btw, I did a little research on the McCain comment. It was a joke.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pres...ugh-choice

In a lot of ways I tend to agree with him. Rand Paul is another liberal in sheep's clothing. He has been wishy washy about amnesty, gay marriage, and drug legalization. Not much difference in that than Obama.

Reminder

Cruz (TX) - - 100% (Average) - 100% (Heritage) - 100% (CFG) - 100% (ACU) - 100% (FreedomWorks)

Lee (UT) - 2016 - 100% (Average) - 100% (Heritage) - 100% (CFG) - 100% (ACU) - 100% (FreedomWorks)

Paul (KY) - 2016 - 97% (Average) - 96% (Heritage) - 97% (CFG) - 96% (ACU) - 100% (FreedomWorks)

Rubio (FL) - 2016 - 92% (Average) - 87% (Heritage) - 91% (CFG) - 96% (ACU) - 95% (FreedomWorks)

Scott (SC) - 06/10/14 - 92% (Average) - 93% (Heritage) - 94% (CFG) - 96% (ACU) - 86% (FreedomWorks)

Risch (ID) - 05/20/14 - 91% (Average) - 86% (Heritage) - 94% (CFG) - 92% (ACU) - 95% (FreedomWorks)

Inhofe (OK) - 06/24/14 - 91% (Average) - 89% (Heritage) - 94% (CFG) - 92% (ACU) - 90% (FreedomWorks)

Crapo (ID) - 2016 - 89% (Average) - 79% (Heritage) - 92% (CFG) - 88% (ACU) - 95% (FreedomWorks)

Coburn (OK) - 2016 - 88% (Average) - 81% (Heritage) - 93% (CFG) - 100% (ACU) - 76% (FreedomWorks)

Cornyn (TX) - 03/04/14 - 88% (Average) - 86% (Heritage) - 93% (CFG) - 96% (ACU) - 76% (FreedomWorks)

Johnson (WI) - 2016 - 87% (Average) - 89% (Heritage) - 87% (CFG) - 96% (ACU) - 77% (FreedomWorks)

Roberts (KS) - 08/05/14 - 87% (Average) - 90% (Heritage) - 84% (CFG) - 84% (ACU) - 91% (FreedomWorks)

Grassley (IA) - 2016 - 86% (Average) - 82% (Heritage) - 86% (CFG) - 88% (ACU) - 86% (FreedomWorks)

Toomey (PA) - 2016 - 85% (Average) - 76% (Heritage) - 93% (CFG) - 80% (ACU) - 91% (FreedomWorks)

Enzi (WY) - 08/19/14 - 85% (Average) - 76% (Heritage) - 94% (CFG) - 88% (ACU) - 82% (FreedomWorks)

Sessions (AL) - 06/03/14 - 84% (Average) - 79% (Heritage) - 88% (CFG) - 88% (ACU) - 82% (FreedomWorks)

McConnell (KY) - 05/20/14 - 83% (Average) - 80% (Heritage) - 87% (CFG) - 92% (ACU) - 73% (FreedomWorks)

Heller (NV) - - 81% (Average) - 71% (Heritage) - 89% (CFG) - 83% (ACU) - 82% (FreedomWorks)

Vitter (LA) - 2016 - 81% (Average) - 75% (Heritage) - 78% (CFG) - 79% (ACU) - 91% (FreedomWorks)

Barrasso (WY) - - 79% (Average) - 76% (Heritage) - 85% (CFG) - 88% (ACU) - 68% (FreedomWorks)

Shelby (AL) - 2016 - 76% (Average) - 76% (Heritage) - 82% (CFG) - 76% (ACU) - 68% (FreedomWorks)

Flake (AZ) - - 75% (Average) - 58% (Heritage) - 84% (CFG) - 71% (ACU) - 85% (FreedomWorks)

Coats (IN) - 2016 - 73% (Average) - 70% (Heritage) - 75% (CFG) - 83% (ACU) - 65% (FreedomWorks)

Thune (SD) - 2016 - 73% (Average) - 65% (Heritage) - 80% (CFG) - 88% (ACU) - 59% (FreedomWorks)

Moran (KS) - 2016 - 72% (Average) - 66% (Heritage) - 75% (CFG) - 80% (ACU) - 67% (FreedomWorks)

Fischer (NE) - 2016 - 71% (Average) - 64% (Heritage) - 74% (CFG) - 76% (ACU) - 68% (FreedomWorks)

Burr (NC) - 2016 - 70% (Average) - 62% (Heritage) - 67% (CFG) - 84% (ACU) - 67% (FreedomWorks)

Hatch (UT) - - 70% (Average) - 60% (Heritage) - 76% (CFG) - 75% (ACU) - 70% (FreedomWorks)

Boozman (AR) - 2016 - 69% (Average) - 71% (Heritage) - 70% (CFG) - 80% (ACU) - 55% (FreedomWorks)

Ayotte (NH) - 2016 - 67% (Average) - 57% (Heritage) - 79% (CFG) - 68% (ACU) - 64% (FreedomWorks)

Portman (OH) - 2016 - 64% (Average) - 57% (Heritage) - 71% (CFG) - 64% (ACU) - 64% (FreedomWorks)

Johanns (NE) - 05/13/14 - 63% (Average) - 56% (Heritage) - 71% (CFG) - 71% (ACU) - 55% (FreedomWorks)

Corker (TN) - - 60% (Average) - 44% (Heritage) - 75% (CFG) - 64% (ACU) - 55% (FreedomWorks)

Blunt (MO) - 2016 - 59% (Average) - 57% (Heritage) - 67% (CFG) - 71% (ACU) - 41% (FreedomWorks)

Graham (SC) - 06/10/14 - 59% (Average) - 52% (Heritage) - 65% (CFG) - 68% (ACU) - 52% (FreedomWorks)

Chambilss (GA) - 05/20/14 - 57% (Average) - 57% (Heritage) - 61% (CFG) - 56% (ACU) - 52% (FreedomWorks)

Kirk (IL) - 2016 - 55% (Average) - 44% (Heritage) - 74% (CFG) - 44% (ACU) - 59% (FreedomWorks)

Alexander (TN) - 08/07/14 - 55% (Average) - 46% (Heritage) - 67% (CFG) - 60% (ACU) - 45% (FreedomWorks)

Isakson (GA) - 2016 - 54% (Average) - 54% (Heritage) - 59% (CFG) - 54% (ACU) - 50% (FreedomWorks)

McCain (AZ) - 2016 - 54% (Average) - 43% (Heritage) - 71% (CFG) - 52% (ACU) - 48% (FreedomWorks)

Wicker (MS) - - 54% (Average) - 46% (Heritage) - 68% (CFG) - 60% (ACU) - 41% (FreedomWorks)

Cochran (MS) - 06/03/14 - 54% (Average) - 57% (Heritage) - 56% (CFG) - 60% (ACU) - 41% (FreedomWorks)

Hoeven (ND) - 2016 - 51% (Average) - 44% (Heritage) - 58% (CFG) - 60% (ACU) - 41% (FreedomWorks)

Murkowski (AK) - 2016 - 41% (Average) - 36% (Heritage) - 52% (CFG) - 38% (ACU) - 36% (FreedomWorks)

Collins (ME) - 06/10/14 - 30% (Average) - 28% (Heritage) - 39% (CFG) - 28% (ACU) - 23% (FreedomWorks)
07-08-2014 09:01 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.