Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Tiger Football Lead By Paxton!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Tiger Football Lead By Paxton!!!
Tigernation, as I said when my man arrived and set the tone around Memphis, Paxton Is gonna lead our Team to Great things this year....It's time for Tigernation to Realize, the writing that's been in the wall, and now the time has come.....Football Will become number 1, and in the Driver's seat from now on, with Basketball in at a solid number 2......General Justin Fuente and TB are Driven this thing home now.....Ready For some Tiger Football, and we are winning 8 to 9 games and bowling this year.....One Dream, One Team, Memphis....All for one, One for all, All for Memphis....The World Is Ours Memphis.....Tiger Football ready to be the Moneymaker.....
06-20-2014 03:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bluebacker Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Close Games

Donators
RE: Tiger Football Lead By Paxton!!!
Lol
06-20-2014 09:37 PM
MemphisTigersFootball Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis
I hope you are right! 01-lauramac2
06-20-2014 09:50 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(06-20-2014 03:22 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Tigernation, as I said when my man arrived and set the tone around Memphis, Paxton Is gonna lead our Team to Great things this year....It's time for Tigernation to Realize, the writing that's been in the wall, and now the time has come.....Football Will become number 1, and in the Driver's seat from now on, with Basketball in at a solid number 2......General Justin Fuente and TB are Driven this thing home now.....Ready For some Tiger Football, and we are winning 8 to 9 games and bowling this year.....One Dream, One Team, Memphis....All for one, One for all, All for Memphis....The World Is Ours Memphis.....Tiger Football ready to be the Moneymaker.....

i get by with a little help from my friends
06-20-2014 10:00 PM
gotigers1 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Tigers!
Remember the day he said he was leaving the board?
06-20-2014 10:22 PM
TigerBill Offline
Imperator Optimus Maximus

I Root For: Liberation

Donators
(06-20-2014 10:22 PM)gotigers1 Wrote:  Remember the day he said he was leaving the board?

I am not allowed to speak on this subject.
06-20-2014 10:49 PM
Advertisement

Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(06-20-2014 03:22 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Tigernation, as I said when my man arrived and set the tone around Memphis, Paxton Is gonna lead our Team to Great things this year....It's time for Tigernation to Realize, the writing that's been in the wall, and now the time has come.....Football Will become number 1, and in the Driver's seat from now on, with Basketball in at a solid number 2......General Justin Fuente and TB are Driven this thing home now.....Ready For some Tiger Football, and we are winning 8 to 9 games and bowling this year.....One Dream, One Team, Memphis....All for one, One for all, All for Memphis....The World Is Ours Memphis.....Tiger Football ready to be the Moneymaker.....

TC, you know I love you.....but you need to put down the bottle and step away from the keyboard.....now.
06-20-2014 10:59 PM
tigeriron Offline
All American

I Root For: ban negativity
if tc would just add a disclaimer

tc, you
re alright,m
an
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2014 11:17 PM by tigeriron.)
06-20-2014 11:15 PM
EarthBoundMisfit Offline
Tongue tied and twisted

I Root For: CardiacAblation
(06-20-2014 10:22 PM)gotigers1 Wrote:  Remember the day he said he was leaving the board?

WHICH time? 03-idea
06-20-2014 11:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Tanya and Tigernation, You do realize Football once it gets going starting this year, is the king sport right?....Libertybowl can seat more than FF, and Brings a lot more Money once we start winning, again that begins this season, lead by my buddy Paxton, Right....Also More alumni and fans, and more interest will be created for our FB once we get rolling this year....Not to make you mad Tanya or anyone else, but reality is once Fb gets going this year and maintains it under General Justin Fuente, then it will be the Number one sport on campus and around town there....and then Basketball will be a solid number 2.....Everyone know s a winning FB program draws more and makes more, an d has WAY more support than basketball, do not be foolish.....Ready for Tiger Football, and the roll begins now under Paxton Lynch and General Justin Fuente....One Dream, One Team, Memphis....All for one, One for all, All for Memphis....The World Is Ours Memphis....General Justin Fuente and TB are driven the bus home now....
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 04:59 AM by tigerscane.)
06-21-2014 04:58 AM
mairving Offline
Ignant Homer

I Root For: Memphis
With Paxton at the helm I am sure we can get a big led on any team.
06-21-2014 06:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-21-2014 04:58 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Tanya and Tigernation, You do realize Football once it gets going starting this year, is the king sport right?....Libertybowl can seat more than FF, and Brings a lot more Money once we start winning, again that begins this season, lead by my buddy Paxton, Right....Also More alumni and fans, and more interest will be created for our FB once we get rolling this year....Not to make you mad Tanya or anyone else, but reality is once Fb gets going this year and maintains it under General Justin Fuente, then it will be the Number one sport on campus and around town there....and then Basketball will be a solid number 2.....Everyone know s a winning FB program draws more and makes more, an d has WAY more support than basketball, do not be foolish.....Ready for Tiger Football, and the roll begins now under Paxton Lynch and General Justin Fuente....One Dream, One Team, Memphis....All for one, One for all, All for Memphis....The World Is Ours Memphis....General Justin Fuente and TB are driven the bus home now....

The reality is the FB will never be #1 sport in Memphis. Sorry...
06-21-2014 09:00 AM
Pastnerized Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TIGERS
NEVER say never. However,...
06-21-2014 09:17 AM
wylioats Offline
Heisman

(06-21-2014 09:00 AM)Tanyaskees Wrote:  
(06-21-2014 04:58 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Tanya and Tigernation, You do realize Football once it gets going starting this year, is the king sport right?....Libertybowl can seat more than FF, and Brings a lot more Money once we start winning, again that begins this season, lead by my buddy Paxton, Right....Also More alumni and fans, and more interest will be created for our FB once we get rolling this year....Not to make you mad Tanya or anyone else, but reality is once Fb gets going this year and maintains it under General Justin Fuente, then it will be the Number one sport on campus and around town there....and then Basketball will be a solid number 2.....Everyone know s a winning FB program draws more and makes more, an d has WAY more support than basketball, do not be foolish.....Ready for Tiger Football, and the roll begins now under Paxton Lynch and General Justin Fuente....One Dream, One Team, Memphis....All for one, One for all, All for Memphis....The World Is Ours Memphis....General Justin Fuente and TB are driven the bus home now....

If football were to ever get as successful as our basketball team, it most definitely could. But hey, lets not turn this into a football versus basketball pizzing match. As Tiger fans we need to support both. Yea, football is my favorite sport, but nothing would make me, as a Tiger fan, happier than to have big time success in both sports. Love Tiger football AND Tiger basketball. Hopefully we can be great in both.

GO TIGERS!!!!
06-21-2014 09:18 AM
TigerSeth Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
One of the worst QBs in d1 rating wise, is going to take us to the promise land? Got it.
06-21-2014 09:34 AM
SouthernBlue Offline
1st String

(06-21-2014 09:18 AM)wylioats Wrote:  

If football were to ever get as successful as our basketball team, it most definitely could. But hey, lets not turn this into a football versus basketball pizzing match. As Tiger fans we need to support both. Yea, football is my favorite sport, but nothing would make me, as a Tiger fan, happier than to have big time success in both sports. Love Tiger football AND Tiger basketball. Hopefully we can be great in both.

GO TIGERS!!!!

Agree. I support both Memphis football and basketball. My dream is to see them both ranked in the top 25 in the same year. Louisville has done it. We can also.

It is not a zero sum game. There is plenty of love to go around for both Memphis Tiger sports.
06-21-2014 10:02 AM
Advertisement

SouthernBlue Offline
1st String

(06-21-2014 09:34 AM)TigerSeth Wrote:  One of the worst QBs in d1 rating wise, is going to take us to the promise land? Got it.

Paxton has been young. He is now maturing. I think that he is going to surprise a lot of people. He has a cannon for an arm. Now he has matured more in his understanding of the offense and the game. In addition, his supporting cast has improved. This year, with the help of a strong defense and an improving offensive line as well as receivers that don't drop passes, he will indeed lead us to a bowl.
06-21-2014 10:05 AM
TigerBill Offline
Imperator Optimus Maximus

I Root For: Liberation

Donators
(06-21-2014 10:05 AM)SouthernBlue Wrote:  
(06-21-2014 09:34 AM)TigerSeth Wrote:  One of the worst QBs in d1 rating wise, is going to take us to the promise land? Got it.

Paxton has been young. He is now maturing. I think that he is going to surprise a lot of people. He has a cannon for an arm. Now he has matured more in his understanding of the offense and the game. In addition, his supporting cast has improved. This year, with the help of a strong defense and an improving offensive line as well as receivers that don't drop passes, he will indeed lead us to a bowl.

Judging him by last year's team is unfair, which I kind of thought everybody understood. His passing percentage was badly affected by lots of dropped passes, which in turn put us in bad situations where we had to call long-shot plays. In addition, our running game wasn't so hot. Lynch was not blameless, but my God, he was a freshman.

I thought Fuente did the wrong thing keeping him in during some games when we had a capable backup, but that's not relevant to this discussion. Nor was I personally impressed by his performance, but again, that's not relevant here. Starting this year you can judge Lynch on his own merit and then we'll see what we've got.
06-21-2014 10:29 AM
Gray Avenger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(06-21-2014 10:29 AM)TigerBill Wrote:  I thought Fuente did the wrong thing keeping him in during some games when we had a capable backup,

It was an obvious sacrificial investment for the future. If our receivers improve as much as I expect him to, I think we will have dangerous passing potential to supplement a blue-collar running game.
06-21-2014 10:53 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

much as i love you, football is the #1 sport in Memphis. Just not Univ of Memphis football. Football is the #1 sport everywhere. As long as basketball is the number one sport at the Univ of Memphis, we will be a second tier sport program. That may be forever thanks to RC, Shirley, Cal, Cavegnero, Carpenter, etc...
06-21-2014 11:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.