Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Planned Parenthood Training School Nurses To Push Sex Ed On Kids As Young As K'garten
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Planned Parenthood Training School Nurses To Push Sex Ed On Kids As Young As K'garten
[Image: 44a5.jpg]

Who in their right mind thinks Planned Parenthood grooming our kids for sex is a good idea?

Planned Parenthood’s Elokin CaPece is on a global mission—to make “sexperts” of students across the mid-south and send them forth to indoctrinate the world. The University of Memphis campus newspaper, The Daily Helmsman, is hawking “sexpert” training at Planned Parenthood, “offering students the opportunity to become educators and advocates for sexual health and safety on college campuses throughout the MidSouth.”

CaPece, education director for Planned Parenthood Greater Memphis Region, is quoted in the article: “I hope sexperts becomes a revolution. . . . That we teach you what you need to know about sex and you go and teach the world.”

How do these Planned Parenthood trained “sexperts” see their mission? “I just want everyone to do what they want as long as they’re safe and to destigmatize the idea that sex is bad or wrong, outside of the context of marriage,” a senior University of Memphis sexpert graduate says. Her analysis is much more honest and on point than the explanations given by Planned Parenthood.

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/03/05/plann...dergarten/
03-06-2014 02:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
RE: Planned Parenthood Training School Nurses To Push Sex Ed On Kids As Young As K'garten
This sounds crazy except for the fact that just a couple of weeks ago, a teacher found two of her students having sex in the bathroom.

The students were in kindergarten.
03-06-2014 02:21 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: Planned Parenthood Training School Nurses To Push Sex Ed On Kids As Young As K'garten
OH THE HUMANITY!!!!
Quote:Sexperts are not certified to tell someone not to have sex, how to have sex or with whom to have sex. Their job is to educate college students on preventative measures to stay healthy and safe during the act and provide educational support for those abstaining from it.

Laura Berman, sex expert and author of “Talking to Your Kids about Sex,” discusses the importance of people, especially adolescents and young adults, who should protect themselves in regards to sex.

“I think it’s so important to give kids the tools they need to live healthy, long, successful lives and part of that is educating them not only around their body but around sexuality,” Berman said.
Planned Parenthood teaches sex-positive classes

By the way, these "kids" are in college. Lifenews needs to go get laid. Zealots.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 04:58 PM by Redwingtom.)
03-06-2014 04:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.