Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What happened to the three major administration(phony) scandals?
NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
What happened to the three major administration(phony) scandals?
Egypt?

SF plane crash?

Nothing to see here?

Thoughts...

Now the press is calling them phony.... Hmmmmm...
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2013 07:32 PM by NIUAlum90.)
07-08-2013 10:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
RE: What happened to the three major administration scandals?
They weren't. Nothing to see here.
07-08-2013 10:59 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

But I’ll play along just for ***** and giggles.

So, Obama is stupid enough to begin a program to delay application approvals of some non-profit tea party groups by actually using the words “tea party” to somehow alter an election that he was continually the front-runner in all along but smart enough to orchestrate a coup and near civil war in Egypt and then get a national air line from South Korea to have a pilot trainee crash land a plane in San Francisco?

Is this seriously what you conservatives have become?

Can anyone now see what brought about the term Obama Derangement Syndrome and why others quickly jump to the conclusion that the hatred toward him is mainly due to his skin color? Is that really such a big leap when you see stuff like this?

Wow! 01-wingedeagle
07-08-2013 11:10 AM
GoApps70 Offline

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Take it back then, thought Obama wasn't doing anything, but sounds like
according to you he is really active.
07-08-2013 11:25 AM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte
Well Lois Lerner is saying that for immunity she will spill the beans. I'm sure that has some people puckering up in the backside.

Eric Holder last week or the week before went to testify on the targeting of Rosen and his conflicting statements.

Clapper admitted essentially lying and said he was sorry about the Prism stuff.

So things are still going on.

It's funny though. Like a good little hack Tom believes that if Obama didn't directly order something that it's no big deal. Only in the liberal mind is the president not responsible for anything that goes on in his administration. Except the good stuff of course. Then it was all him. Like when Obama charged the Bin Laden compound and put a bullet right between UBL's eyes.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 11:30 AM by Ninerfan1.)
07-08-2013 11:29 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(07-08-2013 10:58 AM)NIUAlum90 Wrote:  Egypt?

SF plane crash?

Nothing to see here?

Thoughts...

Commie Tom (resident Obama water carrier in the spin room) has declared "Nothing to see here". That's it - done.

Or could it be that the MSM is alot like Commie Tom and just really, really would rather not expose any ineptitude by the current administration........ or worse, the use of government agencies to further their agendas.

I think if the MSM had their way, Obama's bust will soon be started on Mt. Rushmore.
07-08-2013 11:31 AM
Advertisement

smn1256 Offline
I miss Tripster

I Root For: Lower taxes
(07-08-2013 11:10 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  So, Obama is stupid enough to begin a program to delay application approvals of some non-profit tea party groups by actually using the words “tea party” to somehow alter an election that he was continually the front-runner in all along but smart enough to orchestrate a coup and near civil war in Egypt and then get a national air line from South Korea to have a pilot trainee crash land a plane in San Francisco?

You forgot about the Zman trial and a murdering tight end. Yes, Obama arranged all that to happen.

Seriously, Obama just waited out the storm and the public and lazy media moved on to new stuff.
07-08-2013 11:32 AM
GoApps70 Offline

If that's true, got to give it to Obama, he's like the Army, he gets more done in the morning than
most people do in a lifetime.
(not a direct quote by any means) Valarie is working overtime.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 12:00 PM by GoApps70.)
07-08-2013 11:50 AM
Smaug Offline
Happnin' Dude

I Root For: Dragons

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Short answer: They got Trayvoned.
07-08-2013 11:52 AM
I'mMoreAwesomeThanYou Offline
Medium Pimping

I Root For: America
(07-08-2013 11:10 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  But I’ll play along just for ***** and giggles.

So, Obama is stupid enough to begin a program to delay application approvals of some non-profit tea party groups by actually using the words “tea party” to somehow alter an election that he was continually the front-runner in all along but smart enough to orchestrate a coup and near civil war in Egypt and then get a national air line from South Korea to have a pilot trainee crash land a plane in San Francisco?

Can anyone now see what brought about the term Obama Derangement Syndrome and why others quickly jump to the conclusion that the hatred toward him is mainly due to his skin color? Is that really such a big leap when you see stuff like this?

Wow! 01-wingedeagle

Serious question here.

If 400 tea party groups had been allowed to organize and raise funds prior to the election like their liberal counterparts do you think that would have had an impact on the election?
07-08-2013 12:12 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-08-2013 11:29 AM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  Well Lois Lerner is saying that for immunity she will spill the beans. I'm sure that has some people puckering up in the backside.

Eric Holder last week or the week before went to testify on the targeting of Rosen and his conflicting statements.

It's funny though. Like a good little hack Tom believes that if Obama didn't directly order something that it's no big deal. Only in the liberal mind is the president not responsible for anything that goes on in his administration. Except the good stuff of course. Then it was all him. Like when Obama charged the Bin Laden compound and put a bullet right between UBL's eyes.

Wow, you're quickly morphing into a complete and total idiot like Torchy right before our very eyes 03-lmfao

When have I ever said the IRS scandal was "no big deal"? I simply said that Obama ordered nothing here and you know that no matter how much you grandstand.

And sorry to destroy your meme, but I don't hold ANY President "responsible" for every damned thing some low level peons do in their administration.

And your last line just further proves you're nearly totally worthless now. Shove the talking point "comedic" spin...it's beneath you.

P.S.: And I take it that since you failed to criticize the OP for his assinine theory that you endorse it totally?
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 12:21 PM by Redwingtom.)
07-08-2013 12:20 PM
Advertisement

I'mMoreAwesomeThanYou Offline
Medium Pimping

I Root For: America
(07-08-2013 12:20 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 11:29 AM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  Well Lois Lerner is saying that for immunity she will spill the beans. I'm sure that has some people puckering up in the backside.

Wow, you're quickly morphing into a complete and total idiot like Torchy right before our very eyes 03-lmfao

When have I ever said the IRS scandal was "no big deal"? I simply said that Obama ordered nothing here and you know that no matter how much you grandstand.

And sorry to destroy your meme, but I don't hold ANY President "responsible" for every damned thing some low level peons do in their administration.

And your last line just further proves you're nearly totally worthless now. Shove the talking point "comedic" spin...it's beneath you.

P.S.: And I take it that since you failed to criticize the OP for his assinine theory that you endorse it totally?

Did Obama order the IRS scandal, no. Did he know about it? I think yes.
07-08-2013 12:26 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-08-2013 12:12 PM)ImMoreAwesomeThanYou Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 11:10 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  But I’ll play along just for ***** and giggles.

Wow! 01-wingedeagle

Serious question here.

If 400 tea party groups had been allowed to organize and raise funds prior to the election like their liberal counterparts do you think that would have had an impact on the election?

400? And they still were allowed to organize and raise funds. Nothing prevented that.

But no, the impact would be negligible nationwide. Those groups can't spend all their money on politics...only half...and monies could (and likely still) have gone to other organizations like Karl Rove's group. His and other groups spent a ton of money and accomplished very little.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 12:30 PM by Redwingtom.)
07-08-2013 12:30 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

(07-08-2013 12:20 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  When have I ever said the IRS scandal was "no big deal"?

um, here?
Quote: They weren't. Nothing to see here.

Granted you didn't use the specific words "no big deal." I know you like to hang your hat on nit picks like that. But "nothing to see here" generally doesn't go with something being a big deal. You may not realize that. You are an idiot afterall.

Quote:I simply said that Obama ordered nothing here and you know that no matter how much you grandstand.

Grandstand? Where did I say Obama ordered anything? You just love to make sh!t up don't you hack boy? And whether Obama ordered it or not, it's all part of his adminstration.

[quotee]And sorry to destroy your meme, but I don't hold ANY President "responsible" for every damned thing some low level peons do in their administration.[/quote]

First you hold Obama responsible for nothing bad that occurs in his administration. It stems from your total worship of him.

And Holder is a low level peon? Clapper is a low level peon? You're so pathetic hack boy. You're a caricature at this point.

Quote:And your last line just further proves you're nearly totally worthless now. Shove the talking point "comedic" spin...it's beneath you.

It's so cute when you try and insult me. I bet you sit on the other side of your keyboard thinking I give a damn. If something like you can't stand me and think I'm worthless, that proves I'm living right.

Quote:P.S.: And I take it that since you failed to criticize the OP for his assinine theory that you endorse it totally?

When someone is advancing a theory they usually don't have ? behind them. And I read his comments as having a little sarcasm in them.

See this is what happens when you get yourself so riled up Tom. You advance over the line of your normal stupidity into delusions. It's not healthy. You should work on it.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 12:35 PM by Ninerfan1.)
07-08-2013 12:34 PM
GoApps70 Offline

Why shouldn't a president be responsible for what his administration does?
If they do not lead, others will do what they want. If they do not lead, their
administration is being given free reign, which is the presidents fault.
07-08-2013 12:42 PM
NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
(07-08-2013 12:34 PM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 12:20 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  When have I ever said the IRS scandal was "no big deal"?

um, here?

Granted you didn't use the specific words "no big deal." I know you like to hang your hat on nit picks like that. But "nothing to see here" generally doesn't go with something being a big deal. You may not realize that. You are an idiot afterall.

Quote:I simply said that Obama ordered nothing here and you know that no matter how much you grandstand.

Grandstand? Where did I say Obama ordered anything? You just love to make sh!t up don't you hack boy? And whether Obama ordered it or not, it's all part of his adminstration.

[quotee]And sorry to destroy your meme, but I don't hold ANY President "responsible" for every damned thing some low level peons do in their administration.

First you hold Obama responsible for nothing bad that occurs in his administration. It stems from your total worship of him.

And Holder is a low level peon? Clapper is a low level peon? You're so pathetic hack boy. You're a caricature at this point.

Quote:And your last line just further proves you're nearly totally worthless now. Shove the talking point "comedic" spin...it's beneath you.

It's so cute when you try and insult me. I bet you sit on the other side of your keyboard thinking I give a damn. If something like you can't stand me and think I'm worthless, that proves I'm living right.

Quote:P.S.: And I take it that since you failed to criticize the OP for his assinine theory that you endorse it totally?

When someone is advancing a theory they usually don't have ? behind them. And I read his comments as having a little sarcasm in them.

See this is what happens when you get yourself so riled up Tom. You advance over the line of your normal stupidity into delusions. It's not healthy. You should work on it.

I just asked open ended questions and invited comments.
Where did I post a theory?
07-08-2013 01:53 PM
Advertisement

Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

(07-08-2013 01:53 PM)NIUAlum90 Wrote:  

You didn't. You just have to humor Tom. His blind devotion to The One makes his responses a little looney.
07-08-2013 01:55 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-08-2013 01:53 PM)NIUAlum90 Wrote:  

Yeah....nice try. Typical though. "I'm not saying Obama isn't an American and was born in Kenya...I'm just asking the questions."

We've seen it all before, sorry, but fail.

Now why I am I not surprised that you would go that route? 03-lol
07-08-2013 02:47 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(07-08-2013 12:34 PM)Ninerfan1 Wrote:  

um, here?

Sorry, wrong again dumb***. The "nothing to see here" relates to the supposed political scandal and/or that Obama was somehow involved.

And yes, there is nothing to see here. Face it, you backed the wrong horse yet again. 03-lmfao

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/07/...rogressive
07-08-2013 02:49 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

(07-08-2013 02:49 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Sorry, wrong again dumb***. The "nothing to see here" relates to the supposed political scandal and/or that Obama was somehow involved.

That's not what he said. He never said Obama. He said "administration". But I know how you struggle with what words mean. I forgive your stupidity.

The IRS, NSA and Justice Department all fall under the president's administration. Sorry, I know you like to inhabit a reality where such things aren't the case. It's what hacks who worship Obama do.

Quote:And yes, there is nothing to see here. Face it, you backed the wrong horse yet again. 03-lmfao

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/07/...rogressive

[Image: dog-biscuit.jpg]

Mother Jones. 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao However after reading that tripe it's clear the people that write for MJ are are stupid as you. You should apply for a job.
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 03:10 PM by Ninerfan1.)
07-08-2013 02:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.