Open TigerLinks

HOW BOUT THOSE TITANS!!!!
Bookmark and Share
biglewlew20 Offline
1st String

I Root For: memphis
HOW BOUT THOSE TITANS!!!!
Where are all the Titans fans at??? Your qb is now Rusty Smith

anyone wanna bet the cowboys end up with a better record than the Titans? Good thing they picked up Randy Moss for that playoff push.

HLT wheres your team spirit!!

hahahahahaha
11-22-2010 08:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SmokeyOneKenobi Offline
the silly son-of-a-bitch

I Root For: Milk & Cookies
RE: HOW BOUT THOSE TITANS!!!!
Captain Obvious,

What is the point? The Titans are obviously going through a rough spell right now.........thanks for pointing that out for those that weren't aware. Keep in mind that they are only one game out of the division lead. How many games are the Cowboys back?
11-22-2010 10:09 AM
biglewlew20 Offline
1st String

Hey im just giving back the same way the Titans fans on here give it to the cowboys fans. dont be one of those people who can dish it but cant take it.

and do u really think the Titans have a shot to win the division?? i mean their qbs name is Rusty Smith!!!

also would you like to take my bet that the boys finish with a better record than VY and the Titans??
11-22-2010 10:31 AM
phototiger Away
gone

I Root For: quiet
the titans can burn

go bucs
11-22-2010 10:32 AM
SmokeyOneKenobi Offline
the silly son-of-a-bitch

considering they are one game back, yes............they have a legit shot at the division.
11-22-2010 11:03 AM
biglewlew20 Offline
1st String

well in that case then so do the bills, who by the way are playing better than the Titans right now!!!
11-22-2010 01:15 PM
Advertisement

SmokeyOneKenobi Offline
the silly son-of-a-bitch

(11-22-2010 01:15 PM)biglewlew20 Wrote:  well in that case then so do the bills, who by the way are playing better than the Titans right now!!!

Wha? The Bills are one game out of the division lead?

link?
11-22-2010 01:19 PM
SmokeyOneKenobi Offline
the silly son-of-a-bitch

The only way that VY ever has another productive game for the Titans is if Fisher allows VY to suckle his momma's teet while the defense is on the field. I'm happy to see this situation come to a head. Cut ties with VY and go after Kolb in the offseason.
11-22-2010 01:22 PM
Brother Bluto Offline
Banned

I Root For: Jamammy
The fact that Bud Adams is supporting Young over Fisher says it all. What a moron. Hes right up there with Heisley.
11-22-2010 11:28 PM
Rob
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Vince sucks. I hope he never suits up for the Titans again. Just draft a guy or trade for Kevin Kolb.
11-22-2010 11:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Dak10 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ron Paul
Titans fall to a mediocre 5-5. Just more proof that Fisher is a .500 mediocre coach. Time for Adams to cut ties with him and bring in someone that will utilize VY's talents. Let VY go and he has a Vickish return to glory somewhere.

Go Bucs, thank God we didn't accept mediocrity or we'd still be stuck watching Gruden ball.
11-22-2010 11:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rob
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
(11-22-2010 11:54 PM)Dak10 Wrote:  Titans fall to a mediocre 5-5. Just more proof that Fisher is a .500 mediocre coach. Time for Adams to cut ties with him and bring in someone that will utilize VY's talents. Let VY go and he has a Vickish return to glory somewhere.

Go Bucs, thank God we didn't accept mediocrity or we'd still be stuck watching Gruden ball.

You just called a guy that took a team to a superbowl and is the longest tenured head coach and a guy that won a superbowl and should have been in another if it wasn't for the tuck rule mediocre.
11-23-2010 12:24 AM
Dak10 Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-23-2010 12:24 AM)Rob Wrote:  
(11-22-2010 11:54 PM)Dak10 Wrote:  Titans fall to a mediocre 5-5. Just more proof that Fisher is a .500 mediocre coach. Time for Adams to cut ties with him and bring in someone that will utilize VY's talents. Let VY go and he has a Vickish return to glory somewhere.

You just called a guy that took a team to a superbowl and is the longest tenured head coach and a guy that won a superbowl and should have been in another if it wasn't for the tuck rule mediocre.

Look at Fisher's career record. It's completely mediocre. It is the definition of mediocrity. 1 Super Bowl appearance and 6 playoff appearances in 20 years isn't a great coach.
(This post was last modified: 11-23-2010 01:07 AM by Dak10.)
11-23-2010 01:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Fisher is not a mediocre coach. You're a Tampa fan? You've had 1 relevant year in your history and you're shitting on the guy that led it?
11-23-2010 01:21 AM
MemphisFan95 Offline
Coach A

I Root For: Memphis
If they are smart they will get rid of coo coo vince. Jeff Fisher has done alot with very little talent he has a great running back and Dr. Jekyll at qb. I mean 50,000 people booed Vince Young sunday and Bud Adams is gonna back him... dumb
11-23-2010 01:26 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

For the first time yesterday it occurred to me that Fisher should be fired. He has wasted more than half the season because of his playcalling and offensive philosophy. The line doesn't run block well, but gives the quaterback good pass protection. The Titans should be a passing team that throws it all over the field to set up the run. Instead, Fisher stubbornly insists on giving Johnson a bunch of carries that lead to a pile of 3rd an long and 3 and out situations. Johnson breaks one run every game; which gives him good stats, but 75% of his runs are for 3 yards or less. Vince Young has had a terrific season. Better than 3/1 touchdown to interception ratio, completed 60% of his passes, and the 5th best passer rating in the entire NFL...all without having the benefit of a great receiving corps. Fisher basically threw away the season last year too, by waiting to play Vince Young until the team was 0-6...and he wouldn't have even played him then if Bud Adams didn't make him.

The defense completely sucks and can't stop anyone; and Fisher stubbornly props up the running game when the offense obviously works better when his quarterback is throwing the ball. Time for Fisher to go bye bye.
11-23-2010 01:32 AM
Advertisement

MemphisFan95 Offline
Coach A

btw as far as tampa bay not accepting mediocrity they have played 3 teams with a .500 or better record this year and they are 0-3 against them. Only one game was close the other two they lost by a combined score of 69-19. Thats not even mediocrity thats just turrible.
11-23-2010 01:32 AM
MrMemphis Offline
1st String

I am a panther fan. Go Panthers!
11-23-2010 01:43 AM
Dak10 Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-23-2010 01:32 AM)Stammers Wrote:  For the first time yesterday it occurred to me that Fisher should be fired. He has wasted more than half the season because of his playcalling and offensive philosophy. The line doesn't run block well, but gives the quaterback good pass protection. The Titans should be a passing team that throws it all over the field to set up the run. Instead, Fisher stubbornly insists on giving Johnson a bunch of carries that lead to a pile of 3rd an long and 3 and out situations. Johnson breaks one run every game; which gives him good stats, but 75% of his runs are for 3 yards or less. Vince Young has had a terrific season. Better than 3/1 touchdown to interception ratio, completed 60% of his passes, and the 5th best passer rating in the entire NFL...all without having the benefit of a great receiving corps. Fisher basically threw away the season last year too, by waiting to play Vince Young until the team was 0-6...and he wouldn't have even played him then if Bud Adams didn't make him.

The defense completely sucks and can't stop anyone; and Fisher stubbornly props up the running game when the offense obviously works better when his quarterback is throwing the ball. Time for Fisher to go bye bye.

Nice to know that more than one person in this world also sees the truth on this issue.
11-23-2010 01:48 AM
Dak10 Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-23-2010 01:32 AM)MemphisFan95 Wrote:  btw as far as tampa bay not accepting mediocrity they have played 3 teams with a .500 or better record this year and they are 0-3 against them. Only one game was close the other two they lost by a combined score of 69-19. Thats not even mediocrity thats just turrible.

7-3. We play who they put in front of us. Best team in the NFC.
11-23-2010 01:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.