Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

BEHOLD! THE RETURN OF LOBOBLAST!!
Bookmark and Share
Loboblast-mwc Offline
1st String

I Root For:
BEHOLD! THE RETURN OF LOBOBLAST!!
Hey everyone!

Most of you don't know me but i used hang around these boards a couple of years ago...long before Cowboy Junky and TCURobert!

I was here around the time TCU decided to dum.....i mean leave for the MWC!

I thought i was still banned (for providing brutal facts.....serious!) but since our board is down i decided to give it a try and logged in!

I look forward to this years MWCvsCUSA matchups!

Be warned, i'm bringing Cowboy Junky with me and unleashing TCURobert on you guys!03-nutkick
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 08:22 AM by Loboblast-mwc.)
06-24-2007 08:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

blazr Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
RE: BEHOLD! THE RETURN OF LOBOBLAST!!
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:Hey everyone!

Most of you don't know me but i used hang around these boards a couple of years ago...long before Cowboy Junky and TCURobert!

I thought i was still banned (for providing brutal facts.....serious!) but since our board is down i decided to give it a try and logged in!

Be warned, i'm bringing Cowboy Junky with me and unleashing TCURobert on you guys!03-nutkick

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll have plenty of free time to post...what else will you be doing? Watching MWC on TV? d'oh 04-chairshot
06-24-2007 01:41 PM
Loboblast-mwc Offline
1st String

I Root For:
blazr Wrote:

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll have plenty of free time to post...what else will you be doing? Watching MWC on TV? d'oh 04-chairshot

Actually i was watching the Mnt!

Replay of UNM vs BYU no less!

What were you watching?

Golf on ESPN?
Billiards on ESPN2?
Poker on FSN?
or maybe cycling on VS? Yup, that's exactly what they are broadcasting right now.....thank god for the MNT!!
06-24-2007 05:45 PM
MondoMiner Offline
Adelantado and Captain-General

I Root For: Los Mineros
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:I was here around the time TCU decided to dum.....i mean leave for the MWC!

I agree, that was pretty dum(b) of TCU to leave for the MWC, but as a Miner fan, I'm sure glad they did!04-rock
06-24-2007 06:06 PM
Loboblast-mwc Offline
1st String

I Root For:
MondoMiner Wrote:
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:I was here around the time TCU decided to dum.....i mean leave for the MWC!

I agree, that was pretty dum(b) of TCU to leave for the MWC, but as a Miner fan, I'm sure glad they did!04-rock

I'm also happy for UTEP to "move up" to CUSA, pretty soon if you start dominating CUSA like TCU did then UTEP might get their wish and someday join the MWC.

Until then keep going lil buddy....keep going!!
06-24-2007 06:17 PM
Bambu Offline
Starving Artist

I Root For: Memphis
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:
MondoMiner Wrote:

I'm also happy for UTEP to "move up" to CUSA, pretty soon if you start dominating CUSA like TCU did then UTEP might get their wish and someday join the MWC.

who?
06-24-2007 06:33 PM
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
You could tell who the class of the MWC is. We had a fan from Utah visit this board. He was a great guest and he did indeed prove that not all MWC posters that visit this board are inbred idiots. I would hope he comes back to visit.
This Lobo and Robert are in reality lovers. One won't be here long before the other visits to cover for his squeeze.....
06-24-2007 07:04 PM
KingMiner Offline
Banned

I Root For: UTEP
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:
MondoMiner Wrote:

Yeah you wish! You'll need a lot more than a fancy lawyer these days to pry UTEP away from CUSA.
06-24-2007 07:10 PM
KingMiner Offline
Banned

Bambu Wrote:
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:
MondoMiner Wrote:

who?
Just ask LoboBlast if this score rings a bell:UTEP 87 New Mexico 63. That should shut him up pretty quick. Even in an uncharacteristically bad year UTEP still mops the floor with New Mexico.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 07:18 PM by KingMiner.)
06-24-2007 07:14 PM
OptimisticOwl Offline
Legend

I Root For: Rice

The Parliament AwardsNew Orleans BowlFootball GeniusCrappiesDonatorsDonators
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:Be warned, i'm bringing Cowboy Junky with me and unleashing TCURobert on you guys!03-nutkick

Larry, Curly, and Moe!!! Nyuck, nyuck.
06-24-2007 07:22 PM
KingMiner Offline
Banned

OptimisticOwl Wrote:
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:Be warned, i'm bringing Cowboy Junky with me and unleashing TCURobert on you guys!03-nutkick

Larry, Curly, and Moe!!! Nyuck, nyuck.
LOL, I'm surprised he didn't also add Barney Fife to his group.
06-24-2007 07:24 PM
Advertisement

KingMiner Offline
Banned

EagleRockCafe Wrote:You could tell who the class of the MWC is. We had a fan from Utah visit this board. He was a great guest and he did indeed prove that not all MWC posters that visit this board are inbred idiots.
Utah's men's basketball team lost to Rice in 2005 and to Central Florida in 2006. Ok, so who else is the class of the MWC?
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 07:31 PM by KingMiner.)
06-24-2007 07:27 PM
OptimisticOwl Offline
Legend

I Root For: Rice

The Parliament AwardsNew Orleans BowlFootball GeniusCrappiesDonatorsDonators
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:
blazr Wrote:

Get a life. If you have nothing better to do than watch replays....
06-24-2007 07:29 PM
KingMiner Offline
Banned

OptimisticOwl Wrote:
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:
blazr Wrote:

Get a life. If you have nothing better to do than watch replays....
Hey, you know the adage: If you haven't seen it, it's new to you.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 07:39 PM by KingMiner.)
06-24-2007 07:37 PM
KingMiner Offline
Banned

Loboblast-mwc Wrote:
blazr Wrote:

Oh, gee how exciting! With programming like that how can the satellite companies and cable companies not be begging to pay for the rights to make the MTN available in every continent...it boggles the mind. They better hurry and add the MTN before the masses revolt and there are full-scale riots in the streets!03-lmfao
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 07:51 PM by KingMiner.)
06-24-2007 07:44 PM
UTEPDude Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UTEP & C-USA
Loboblast-mwc Wrote:Actually i was watching the Mnt!

With crap like that on the mtn...is it really any wonder why no one wants anything to do with the mtn. 03-nutkick
06-24-2007 07:52 PM
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
KingMiner Wrote:
EagleRockCafe Wrote:You could tell who the class of the MWC is. We had a fan from Utah visit this board. He was a great guest and he did indeed prove that not all MWC posters that visit this board are inbred idiots.
Utah's men's basketball team lost to Rice in 2005 and to Central Florida in 2006. Ok, so who else is the class of the MWC?

Class has more to do with than just winning and losing games. The Utah poster conducted himself with class in his posts on this board, unlike the lower life forms from Loboland and Froggieland.
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2007 11:46 PM by EagleRockCafe.)
06-24-2007 11:26 PM
Soaring Eagle Offline
Veni, vidi, vici

I Root For: Southern Miss
CrappiesCrappies
Why would UTEP join a conference that kills tv deals, bowl games, and message boards?

And if you guys weren't so insecure you'd realize that NCAAbbs already has a perfectly good MWC board for you guys to use.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2007 12:21 AM by Soaring Eagle.)
06-25-2007 12:19 AM
MondoMiner Offline
Adelantado and Captain-General

I Root For: Los Mineros
Soaring Eagle Wrote:Why would UTEP join a conference that kills tv deals, bowl games, and message boards?

Maybe we need to defer that question to the Horned frogs.
06-25-2007 01:19 AM
UTEPDude Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UTEP & C-USA
MondoMiner Wrote:
Soaring Eagle Wrote:Why would UTEP join a conference that kills tv deals, bowl games, and message boards?

Maybe we need to defer that question to the Horned frogs.
Some of them are probably wondering the same thing...even their AD was asking questions about maybe getting back into C-USA if Tulane dropped their sports programs.. so you know TCU's AD was asking himself those same questions about TCU. 03-lmfao
06-25-2007 01:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.