Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ukrainians now on the offensive. Possible capture of high ranking general.
natibeast2.0 Offline
Banned

I Root For: -
RE: Ukrainians now on the offensive. Possible capture of high ranking general.
(09-21-2022 02:57 PM)BearcatMan Wrote:  
(09-21-2022 02:52 PM)natibeast2.0 Wrote:  In an address to the nation on Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced a partial mobilization has been decreed, making Russian citizens currently in reserve subject to conscription. The announcement comes after the self-declared Donetsk (DPR) and Luhansk People’s Republics (LPR), and eastern Ukrainian regions of Kherson and Zaporizhzhia announced plans to hold votes on joining Russia. NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg called the referendum an "escalation in Putin's war." Keep it here for the latest on-the-ground updates.

Seems to me this is not a war the U.S. should be involved in anyway. Just sayin what I've said since day 1. If I turn against my original opinion and end up disagreeing with it I'll be more than happy to admit.

Withholding people's opinions of the individuals involved, this is kind of straight out of the German playbook for WW2 with Austria and Poland, is it not?

Note: I disregarded your withholding the individuals involved haha

I get your point especially with the region it’s in as well as Putin being the figure he is but I see a lot of differences but not going to go into detail there in comparing. My snarky argument back would be what was Iraq? Only difference there was they didn’t become apart of U.S. but sure as hell have much closer relations including the economic reason for the war.

Democracy has been used over and over again as our reason for going to war since WWII which IMO was the last war of colonialism or trying to take over the world since. Now it’s all economics at the moment on a macro scale. Do I think Russia/Putin is in the same boat as Germany/Hitler? F no I understand their reasons even if I disagree with the way they went about handling it even if their backs were against the wall. I even find their reasons logical. The only argument I see as logical for us in getting involved is if you truly believe they will go into NATO. The democracy bs is what ticks me off the most as Ukraine is not even close to a good representative under Zelensky. I really wish we could get back to WWII of getting involved when necessary. Until that day comes why would I blame NATO or any other country that bleeds us dry. I already know some on here’s counter argument of we’ll look how many lives WWII cost. I get that as well but a) we have to start keeeping are hands off some for other nations to learn and b) Hitler is one of the most evil nuts in all of history. I don’t see that being common
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2022 03:48 PM by natibeast2.0.)
09-21-2022 03:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ukrainians now on the offensive. Possible capture of high ranking general. - natibeast2.0 - 09-21-2022 03:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.