Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Should Texas State Stay East (Sunbelt) or Look to The West (MWC)?
Bookmark and Share
BePcr07 Offline
All American

I Root For: Boise St & Zags
RE: Should Texas State Stay East (Sunbelt) or Look to The West (MWC)?
(05-01-2022 10:23 PM)TroyTBoy Wrote:  
(04-29-2022 06:40 AM)Gemofthehills Wrote:  
(04-29-2022 12:57 AM)Bobcats2011 Wrote:  
(04-27-2022 11:18 AM)ballantyneapp Wrote:  
(04-27-2022 10:04 AM)Gemofthehills Wrote:  No I mean better options.

dude, its ok to admit where CUSA is. Look at where the SBC was at in 2013 when App joined. 10 years later its a completely different situation. Maybe JSU will help lead a renaissance for CUSA. As it stands, Cusa is bottom of the barrel. TXST wouldn't join at this juncture. A lot is going to have to change for CUSA to be back in a position to entice a TXST to join.

Personally, i think that ship has sailed, permanently. But i don't make the rules, i could be wrong.

(04-28-2022 04:34 PM)Gemofthehills Wrote:  If Tx St is our best option then CUSA needs to stay at 9.
And no they are not an option because CUSA hasnt and will not invite them.

This clown is a troll and I can’t believe this many people have given jacksonville?/Jackson? States biggest keyboard warrior that much attention. Best to ignore the dumb dumbs, let em wait until CUSA folds and they’re begging the WAC for an invite.

Not trolling just truthful. The trolls are those implying CUSA would invite Tx St.
CUSA doesnt need to take a SBC bottom team. Our league will be strong and will be near the top of the G5.

And no I dont go along with the SBC propaganda it improved. Yes some teams left CUSA for SBC, wow doesnt make CUSA worse.

SBC better worry about losing your best coach, Napier.

That being said... I'm sure the possibility of luring Texas State and/ or Arkansas State from the Belt has been brought up.
Surely it's has occurred to someone in the league office that - with the heavy Eastern lean of the new Sun Belt - its left their Western leaning schools a bit alienated.
I know it's not likely, but they do fit in with the CUSA western and eastern schools.

I don't think the Sun Belt West schools are or feel like the conference alienated them with the 4 new additions. Yes, 3/4 are further away from the West schools than any of the current schools in the East but the divisions are great. The West is spread out more but it is still very well aligned.

East: Georgia (2) > South Carolina (1) > North Carolina (1) > Virginia (2) > West Virginia (1)
West: Texas (1) > Arkansas (1) > Louisiana (2) > Mississippi (1) > Alabama (2)
05-02-2022 12:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Texas State Stay East (Sunbelt) or Look to The West (MWC)? - BePcr07 - 05-02-2022 12:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.