Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New MBB Coaching Thread (Assistant Coach)
Bookmark and Share
Jerry Weaver Offline
All American

I Root For: EMU
RE: New MBB Coaching Thread (Assistant Coach)
(04-26-2021 09:35 AM)emu steve Wrote:  
(04-26-2021 08:00 AM)emu79 Wrote:  Well maybe,someday we will know who Heaths staff is......

I suppose there are reasons to delay the announcement. For example, the BOR need to approve the hire, etc. Maybe they will announce all at the same time.

The mentality of 'we need coaches. We have 10 scholarships to fill.' And then someone posts, "it is really 11, but could be 12, or maybe just 10, depending..."
Will drive us nutty.

Patience is a virtue for EMU fandom because we don't have a good grapevine which lets us know whenever anyone does anything at the Convo.

We don't have a local beat writer so there is no one there asking the questions we wish were asked.

No news is not the same as nothing is happening. It is just like N. Korea. 03-lmfao Just because we don' t know we can't presume anything, other than we don't know what we don't know...

I doubt coach Heath was just spending days lying in his backyard enjoying the 80 degree sunny days. Oh, 80 degrees and sunny. That was Lakeland. 03-lmfao

Steve that is indeed the case. My posts about the Dial-Barnes era were the result of info gleaned from personal friendships with Amy Whitesall, Kevin Ryan, Jim Carty, etc... that covered EMU when the Ann Arbor News was a newspaper instead of MLive. Today I have nothing.

I would have loved Stan to have a staff assembled by now, but that would simply have been unpractical. He needs to do his due diligence, present offers and allow quality candidates time to make a decision about up righting their families.

With the advent of transfer-O-rama, building a quality staff may be more salient than recruiting prospects at the current time. Build the program foundation first. I suspect there will be plenty of good players available in two months.
04-26-2021 05:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New MBB Coaching Thread (Assistant Coach) - Jerry Weaver - 04-26-2021 05:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.