Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
justinhub2003 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincinnati
Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
(10-05-2021 10:45 AM)pesik Wrote:  
(10-05-2021 10:41 AM)justinhub2003 Wrote:  
(10-05-2021 10:36 AM)pesik Wrote:  
(10-05-2021 10:31 AM)justinhub2003 Wrote:  People are leaving out that UC already filed to dismiss the federal case because it had no merit.

My guess is that there was no reason for this to be ever filed in federal court. And it was likely filed in federal to try and get UC to tap out. UC doubled down and held its ground.

Now it’s been sent to Ohio court.

The fact is John Brannen violated his contract. On multiple occasions broke NCAA rules. If anything can be true… it’s that John Cunningham knows what he is doing. The guy maybe the greatest AD UC has ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every case ever, the opposion files a motion to dismiss.. why would UC filling that mean anything

Cunningham didnt hire fickell either ...UC was the obvious choice for the big 12.. whoever was your ad was getting in..beyond that what has he done???

Just seems odd that UC files a motion to dismiss because the case has no merit… and then a month later Brannen drops suit in federal court.

Clearly Brannen felt something was up and they needed to change strategy

or something was gained... you can change strategies when getting beneficial information too...

UC isn’t backing down. Worse case is we have to pay his contract and he has to given a nice big Chunk to his lawyer. Best case we pay nothing.

John Brannen committed violations. Those are facts that he was reprimanded for. The players health issues are being corroborated by guys who no longer even work at UC.

Why the help would UC pay the man when you have an opportunity to stick it to him like he did our players.

10-05-2021 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways? - justinhub2003 - 10-05-2021 10:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.