Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
pesik Offline
Legend

I Root For: Houston
RE: Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
(05-22-2021 01:37 PM)justinhub2003 Wrote:  
(05-22-2021 01:28 PM)pesik Wrote:  Hill I'm dying on- not being blindly loyal to UC...

I’m convinced he could have choked out diarra and you’d be clamoring that UC went too far lol.

You just love to take minority stances when it comes to UC.

You took a minority stance against Jarron Cumberland going into his JR year. As if uc fans were nuts for insinuating that he could score at a high level and win player of the year.

You took the minority stance that Deion Jarreau didn’t bite Dou, but rather his mouth accidentally fell on him. He also bit Keith Williams.

You also took some weird stances that’s UC was getting phantom calls go their way and then I broke down the video in slo mo and it clearly shows contact.

https://youtu.be/FzU4Lpz-UVI

Lol
You have a track record of picking dumb*** fights with UC fans. Actually with every one. You actually said you didn’t think Brannen’s style would work in this league and that’s the only thing I agreed with.

Now your defending this d bag coach lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- that is a drastic twisting of what really happened... i never said cumberland "couldnt" be your top scorer or player of the year.. i said if he tried to be your teams offense wouldnt be very good.. in those debates i flat said anyone can be the star if they take enough shots- so why would i say jarron couldnt.. but that UC could have a more explosive offense if they have more dynamic lead guard.. your offense wasnt very good that year- that convo was never a slight on jarron but about the best way to make UC's offense better.. in those convos i kept noting that jarron was a lethal shooter imagine if the defense wasnt focused on him and could get clean looks

-- dejon didnt bite williams- i stand by that, dejon stands by that, our staff stands by that.. the apology was only to diarra, i was also the FIRST one on this board to say we were all looking at the wrong clip and that he bite diarra in a different angle.. (i was going to make a gif of Williams but noticed the other angle
(02-01-2020 09:19 PM)pesik Wrote:  okay guy dejon might have bit diarra...not kieth...

i was watching the full slo mo replay. it has nothing to do with the k2 situation and the replays being shown...its was about 2 minutes after the whistle dejon and diarra were still fighting for the ball after..its hard to notice.....the live game cam doesnt show it...but one of the other repalys shows it

- That is a phantom call... barely touching someone isnt a foul.. i said that for the entire game in the 2018 game and the insane FT disparity in that game alot of which were on phantom calls rick tack calls that were 1 way

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now that we've talked about those..
lets ignore the hundreds of times ive sided with UC..

half the time im more pro-uc that UC fans .. ive had countless debates about why a UC player are better than XXX... midseason before the transfer portal departures.. most of the UC fans were imploding that Brannen didnt bring in a great freshman class..i was saying UC had an amazing young core (with harvey, davenport, eason, saunders etc..) that the transfer portal would give ou guys a chance to fill any other needs

---------------------------------------------------------------

last point, im not on the minority stance... being ganged up by super cincy fans doesn't make my takes the minority
my opinion is the national majority ... the only places where there are any stories of brannen being abusive are in the UC community... 95% of everyone else thinks this a play to avoid the buyout

this is how this story is being reported/viewed to everyone else

all becuase a ton of UC fans are gangin on a pro UC opinion, in the board that host the UC board..doesnt make it the national opinion
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2021 04:01 PM by pesik.)
05-22-2021 02:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways? - pesik - 05-22-2021 02:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.