Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
Helicopter Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UC
RE: Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
(04-11-2021 04:30 PM)pesik Wrote:  
(04-11-2021 10:24 AM)JFlight21 Wrote:  Why are you so personally offended by this? The extent to which you are defending Brannen is pretty wild.

the extent UC fans are willing to damage an innocent mans name for basketball is what is wild...

go the brannen hiring thread, I was one of the people against the hire...i posted about how their is little track record of coaches like that having success at this level immediately .. at a school like UC needs immediate success or the fans would turn on them..
i noted the 1st year would be decent becuase it had to many returning players from a good team, but the 2nd year would be the real test...i also doubted his "94 feet system" in a higher level league, which i was attacked by UC fans for saying ( i can bump the thread if you want)

i dont care if you fire him... but brannen is still a person outside of basketball.. and what UC is doing will have far reaching effects beyond the court in "how" theyve decided to fire him.. as you know i watch a lot of coach interviews, the thing that keeps popping in my head through this whole thing is the special UC did for him and his twin high school aged daughters and his family.. he is a person outside of basketball

https://twitter.com/MrKeithJenkins/statu...71309?s=20

Brannen was fired for cause: improper benefits, player intimidation, player health endangerment, etc. He was also warned and reprimanded in writing.
05-03-2021 04:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways? - Helicopter - 05-03-2021 04:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.