Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
Cattidude Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
(04-10-2021 10:58 AM)Foreverandever Wrote:  
(04-10-2021 07:28 AM)BearcatJerry Wrote:  
(04-10-2021 07:13 AM)stxrunner Wrote:  
(04-10-2021 12:19 AM)Foreverandever Wrote:  Hmmmm

Let's see, everyone looking from the outside in can see it's the AD. Fans and media.

Meanwhile a certain upset group of fans who just watched the coach who couldn't get it done, take another school to the final four are busy running their head coaches name through the mud and likely watching their athletic program take major long lasting hits in front of the whole world, but everything is fine.

Who said everything is fine? Goodness do you have any awareness whatsoever? The Cincy boards are lit up. There is almost zero narrative (outside of the typical segment that is all positive all the time) that everything is fine lol. There are a ton of fans that are upset at the AD, and think this was handled poorly. Cunningham isn’t well loved amongst the fans, I can assure you of that. The fact that people here are rushing to Brannens defense though is mind boggling. If you can seriously look at the facts and not think he was a major problem, then I’m not sure I can help you.

Honestly the only one pushing a narrative here is you. Not sure what you are bitter about, but you’ve literally only come here to try and laugh at the situation and are upset we don’t see it as disastrous as you.

Long lasting hits? This whole saga doesn’t even register on today’s scandal scale with some of what we’ve seen lately. UCs future will depend entirely on the coach they hire, just like they did 2 years ago. If coaches start turning down our job left and right, then you can come back and say I told you so, but I don’t find that particularly likely.

Sorry your narrative stinks, not sure what you have to be so upset about.

Eh... I have him on "ignore." But all you have to do is ask who is Tulsa's Head Basketball Coach is. Pretty rich to hear the Tulsa fan talking smack about a basketball coach "who couldn't get it done." Even in this mess of a season, UC finished ahead of the Golden Shower.

Just because I would hate to leave out this clear defensiveness and it directly relates to my point.

I'm not going to the Cincy board, when I say Cincinnati fans you and I both know it means the ones on this board and since we are in the middle of the discussion on this thread, those replying in this thread. Of which none have said the AD is a problem since the firing. It's all Brannen sucks and deserves this, Fickell would never do that.

Here is a list of Cincinnati posters in the last like 40 posts who have expressed some form of this narrative against all facts public and all reports from the media:

Lukercat
Natibeast21
BearCatlet
Cattitude
Bearcat Jerry
Bearcat Mark

And well of course you.....

So show me this other side of Cincinnati fans right now.

Your AD is the issue and your program as an athletic department is in for a bumpy ride at best. You are publically trying to screw over your second highest profile coach who also happens to be close friends (before being at the school) of your most high profile coach. How is any of this good?

Lol. Stop spreading lies. I stated a true fact that Fickell is upset about his private messages being released to the public. Brannen burned any favor he had with Fick by taking that slimy move. I never said that Fick and Cunningham are on good terms. They could be good, they could be bad. I don't know. I'm sure Fick is a little upset about the scaling back of the locker room reno and how long it's taking to get an IPF done
04-10-2021 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways? - Cattidude - 04-10-2021 10:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.