Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
pesik Offline
Legend

I Root For: Houston
RE: Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways?
(04-10-2021 05:48 AM)bearcatmark Wrote:  
(04-09-2021 03:16 PM)pesik Wrote:  bearcatmark i saw on the Cincy forum that you said, brannen and his lawyer are going "low as hell" releasing the texts with fickell

cincy is LITERALLY trying to make him out to be an abuser and cheater simply to get out of a contract, something that will likely ruin his career and earning potential for his family

we are drawing some weird lines on morality right now

Everything you're hearing is either from the players or Brannen's camp (largely his lawyer wanting to play this out publicly). Uc has been quiet with basically no leaks. All you've heard from Cunningham and uc are a few brief Statements none of which attack Brannen..

Uc isn't trying to tarnish Brannen's name. I'm confident they'd prefer this be settled without having to go public with everything to protect the student athletes and not have to put it all out there in court. Mars and v Brannen want to burn it down and make it a circus. The text has no value in making their case it's to attack uc.
I hope uc stays quiet publicly and plays this out through negotiations and ultimately in court if it had to go there.. yea Mars will be able to spin the narrative publicly and some of you will go for it hook line and sinker but uc's job isn't too pr this. It's to follow due process and protect the student athletes and university. But maybe when Mars is the only media source right now it makes sense to take what he's saying with a huge grain of salt.
you publicly suspended him .... the lawyer only started making statements after the suspension... it was obvious uc was trying to fire him with cause (norlander says so himself inthe video i posted)...
people on the UC payroll gave quotes to the athletic article

uc fans are hiding being plausible deniability- "we didn't directly say anything", when it was UC that started this public game with the suspension... in his firing letter said "it was for the well being of the students".. uconn to this day has never said anything publicly about ollie, but yet ollie still has no job an ostracized

the texts have MAJOR value...it's valid proof it is not just brannen but the AD. It gives valid justification to the public that the AD is the issue not Brannen... it makes brannen still hirable at other jobs .. it has absolutely nothing to do with attacking UC... it is actually a brilliant move
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2021 08:34 AM by pesik.)
04-10-2021 08:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tweet: Cincinnati and Brannen parting ways? - pesik - 04-10-2021 08:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.