Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2020 - 2021 Men's Basketball Information Thread
Bookmark and Share
Seahawkhoops Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
2020 - 2021 Men's Basketball Information Thread
(02-12-2021 11:41 PM)billthebighawksfan Wrote:  I like Dan Spears and enjoy his coverage. And, if inside, you can more easily catch Covid (due to many factors including air exchange rate being much lower relative to outdoor settings) so wearing a mask or preferrably 2 masks helps greatly. Yes, I'm a scientist and absolutely agree that it is important to give yourself the best chance and others as well. It's common sense to wear multiple (tight fitting, if possible-at least one of them cloth) masks indoors with respect to minimizing the amount of expectorated aerosol in a room from people (which causes most of the transmission problem whether that is direct breathing or surface because it would be lowered).

It's a shame that our Hawks can't play. I was looking forward to watch my man Shykeim do his thing. If we had Shy,Joe,Mike,Jaylen and Jake out there at the same time....get your popcorn! We still need bigs but that would be cool to see.

We haven't even seen what this team can do in reality. It's sad that we keep getting injured and keep getting Covid.

I also understand that it is a problem when competing so you have to just test and then play at the college level because that is a different animal. It's cool that High School players are following protocol, but I also see it as a real issue on that court. I get that and that's a tough one for all of us. At least they are a little safer, but it has to be difficult on that court. It sucks.

Wear multiple masks........ ROTFL so wait a minute this whole time they have been telling us to wear 1 mask it doesn’t work? Should people wear two condoms too? Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-13-2021 08:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
2020 - 2021 Men's Basketball Information Thread - Seahawkhoops - 02-13-2021 08:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.