ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT- Corona Virus- Where do we go from here?
757ODU Offline
All American

I Root For: ODU
RE: OT- Corona Virus- Where do we go from here?
(06-05-2020 09:02 AM)Gilesfan Wrote:  
(06-05-2020 06:26 AM)757ODU Wrote:  
(06-04-2020 04:22 PM)Monarchblue Wrote:  Sadly, that is not surprising. We are seeing similar reports all over the country about cause of death, and I do vaguely remember when VA started counting funny too. If I remember correctly, they are also counting multiple positives for the same person as additional positives as well... so patient gets tested at Rite Aide, tests positive, goes to their doctor, gets tested again, goes to the hospital gets tested again, spends a few days in the hospital, gets tested again before being released, that person counts as 4 positive cases.

Virginia has completely failed. Democratic states have failed. Doomsdayer's have failed. Fauchi failed. Birx failed. Trump failed. This has been one big failure, and yet we still have people believing the idea that there are more COVID deaths than what's being reported. I look around, and see not only a bunch of people that have failed, but a bunch of people that are cheering on failure. It is sickening.

I think it's clear as day that there are more COVID deaths than what is reported. How else could we have an unprecendented increase in deaths over a 3 month period? We don't just have a spike in deaths over a short period of time for no reason. Florida has something like 4,500 pneumonia deaths in a 3 month time period when the most they have had (maybe ever but at least going back a number of years )was around 1,000. I've yet to see someone explain that.

In 7 prior weeks ending April 25th, there 70,000 more Americans die than normal (actually more bc Conn, NC, and Penn) were missing data. The number of reported COVID deaths were 49,100.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/13/opini...eaths.html

Keep reading newspapers, and keep believing media and health department statistics. I have now had 2 instances of people I know that were classified as COVID-19 deaths that passed from other circumstances that never tested positive for COVID. I see one example above that is saying the same thing. Hospitals are getting paid an incredible amount of money for COVID treatment. We know that the coronavirus is killing people, but we acted, and continue to act in a way that has been a detriment to the country as a whole. If you are as smart as I think you are, you need to come to grips with the idea that our leaders as a whole failed this country miserably. Especially our blackface governor that is trying to make up for his past of racism by tearing down statues. I back the statues coming down 100%, but I don't back the political motive behind the idea. Giles, your medical expert, racist governor failed you. Accept it.

Edit: To be clear, there is some frustration being taken out by me saying your governor, because I voted for the guy, and I am sick over it.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2020 09:34 AM by 757ODU.)
06-05-2020 09:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OT- Corona Virus- Where do we go from here? - 757ODU - 06-05-2020 09:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.