WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Good Grief - This Idiocy at WMU Too?
RaybanBronco Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Anyone but CMU
RE: Good Grief - This Idiocy at WMU Too?
(03-10-2020 08:31 PM)Charm City Bronco Wrote:  
(03-01-2020 10:26 PM)BroncoPhilly Wrote:  
(03-01-2020 03:54 PM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  A political debate is fine, but let's keep it civil.

No name-calling or personal attacks, please.

He can't have a civil discussion, he can't accept anyone of other beliefs has an opinion-it's his way or the highway. If you disagree with him, you are not entitled to express a point of view.

Look at this, I make a simple post in this thread and it so enraged him he has to insert 3-4 attack posts and an attempted character assassination. All this over a few simple comments I made that weren't even directed at him.

Someone has deep anger and intolerance issues.

I relish discussion and debate and love the free exchange of divergent views, but when it turns into name-calling and vitriol that's where I draw the line. I've Blocked Charm City Bronco because he can't have a civil discussion without becoming uncivil. Regretful, but necessary.

It's always fresh and amazing when people who wantonly admit on a bbs to performing anti-social behavior in real life act outraged that people call them on this behavior that they would never admit to people IRL. Do you tell your wife and family members and colleagues that you email 20 year old kids who happen to attend your alma mater and complain to them about the editorial bent of their news outlet? The nicest and most civil thing I can call you is a loser.

Which is exactly what you are--a loser. It has never crossed my mind to criticize a 21 year old for anything. Mainly because I'm too busy having an actual life and my ego is clearly not as big as yours.

But you go ahead, you go and act like your ilk and act like you're the real victim here. Get on with your butthurt about how you're the one who's been afflicted.

Because that is what you are--a perpetual victim...and a loser.

Yes, you are so virtuous & righteous. You only harass and act like a ******* to those over the age of 21. Congrats to you! You are such a hero 01-ncaabbs
03-11-2020 07:15 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Grief - This Idiocy at WMU Too? - RaybanBronco - 03-11-2020 07:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.