Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

***Basketball Recruiting Update Thread***
StillJonesing Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
RE: Basketball Recruiting Update Thread
(09-23-2020 03:35 PM)pesik Wrote:  
(09-23-2020 10:41 AM)StillJonesing Wrote:  I didn't say waste of scholarship for us, we still got Edra Luster on the team, that's a waste of a scholarship. I said he was overrated which he was, he dropped another 90+ spots in the rankings after he signed even.

Let's look at the facts. He averaged 7.2ppg, 2.4apg on lame percentages and made 13 three pointers in 26 games meaning he doesn't even take them so how does he help our 347th ranked 3 point shooting team this year was my point.

The guy averaged 7ppg on a 5th best team in NJ as a 19 year old

you did say "waste of a scholarship" and used "trash" atleast 10 times.. but lets just say you didnt mean it and was in the heat of the moment of your rant..
who cares about stats when you are playing in the elite circuit.. yours teams are stacked and you are being defended by elite competition

look at markus howard (1st team all american in college)-- he averaged 32 a game in a regular high school as a soph, only 14pts as a junior in findley prep (a elite circuit team- which was actually good)- chose to not play as a senior (Reclassed)--did 25pts and 28pts a game these last 2 seasons

noah played with 3 OTHER TOP 50 RECRUITS, including a top 2 pick in the the 2021 draft
ive been frank from the get go, he isnt an elite guy, its obvious why his stock sank, his ability to shoot from being his size isnt good.. but i dont consider it a bad thing.. if he could shoot he wouldnt have gone to ecu.. and shooting is something you can develop.. 2 of the 3 best shooter in UH the last decade werent shooters in high school (damyean dotson and corey davis)..sampson in a presser says his solution to our poor shooting last year isnt to recruit shooter but to improve the ones we have..

whats odd is you used to give me rants about how good brandon suggs was , and once went on rant on me for saying i though newton was better than suggs.. you have since changed your mind, but suggs was a bench player in high school.. and suggs and newton played for AOT together, A super stacked aau team (when noah was a sophmore)..in total that team ended up with 4 5stars, and 3 other top 100 4stars...suggs was deep bench and Farrakhan was a starter on that team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNQvqj2thtM

You're so full of $hit and just making up complete lies left and right now like you always do which is why I despise even talking to your pathetic ass. You'll lie and misrepresent just about everything I say with no context ever. Just keep my name out of your mouth in the future so we don't even have to crosspaths.

The fact is Farrakan's high school team wasn't good last year, they barely beat Farmville Central down the road in 2A here and were an after thought #5 in NJ. I don't give a **** what 16 year olds he played with that teams wasn't anything special and you actually said they were better than a 200 ranked college team with grown men the dumbest statement I have ever read anywhere on any message board and defended that insanity.

Regardless of his HS team Farrakan couldn't do jack $hit as a freaking 19 year old high school senior the entire year either in high school. He didn't even have good percentages, wasn't like he was doing anything well when he played anyway. Hey but the savior that averaged 7 and 2 as a high school senior is on the way to save our team and star over those empty stat getters like Gardner and Newton, cause Pesik saw he was ranked 30th in his class once years ago forget the fact they get it wrong all the time and he's 300th now showing how wrong they get it. He's the definition of overrated. I actually hope you are right for once and he doesn't suck ass.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2020 04:36 PM by StillJonesing.)
09-23-2020 04:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Basketball Recruiting Update Thread - StillJonesing - 09-23-2020 04:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.