stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Trump's days are numbered... He will be removed from office
(10-09-2019 10:49 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(10-09-2019 10:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(10-08-2019 02:36 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  
(10-08-2019 01:40 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(10-08-2019 01:14 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  VERY typical response from you Tom.
You ask for evidence and i give it to you. I ask you for the same and you ignore it and continue with the tin-foil conspiracies.
Again, you're suggesting that Trump somehow made very clear violations of law, and yet none of the people who recorded the notes from the meeting recorded those violations.
Dude, where did I say I had any evidence? I'm only giving you my opinion. And the evidence I asked for was for your assertion of "We know exactly what was said", when we don't as the transcript clearly states.
And I know this may come to a shock to you, but I don't trust trump or any of his minions here, with good reason. Common sense.
If my beliefs are proven wrong, I'll gladly say so. And that's exactly why this investigation should go forward and the WH should provide ALL the details since in your belief, they have NOTHING to hide. Of course, they're currently trying to thwart everything other than this transcript which they had full control over what was released. To me, that smells fishy.
Yet you believe the investigators. These are the same folks that have yet to be right in 4 separate investigations--claiming all the while they had the evidence to prove presidential wrong doing. Once again, the transcript and testimony to date undermines virtually every charge made by the "whistle blower". Beyond the president saying something to the effect that he would love it if the Ukranians looked into the possibility of a corrupt act by Biden when the prosecutor was fired---the whistle blowers story would be completely false. Without a quid pro quo, its very difficult to say that looking into a potentially corrupt act at the highest level of government is an abuse of power--or even out of line---for a president (especially in light of the two nations having a corruption fighting treaty where they agree to share information).
Kudos for the democrats manufacturing another "crisis". Beyond that---another nothing burger is on the grill.
I have not said that, yet. The investigation is still taking place and the WH needs to start cooperating with it. They did nothing wrong after all, right?

The fact that you did nothing wrong is quite often a reason not to cooperate. When the "investigation" is not a legitimate fact-finding but rather a witch hunt determined to find something to crucify you for, cooperating with them may not be the best plan.

me thinks they call that, "burden of proof"....
10-09-2019 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's days are numbered... He will be removed from office - stinkfist - 10-09-2019 10:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.