Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: How Many Regular Season Wins
11-12 Wins
9-10 Wins
7-8 Wins
6 wins or less
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Predict the Number of Regular Season Wins
Bookmark and Share
cincy7718 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Predict the Number of Regular Season Wins
(08-08-2019 12:27 PM)Def Berkkat Wrote:  
(08-08-2019 12:53 AM)rtaylor Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 04:42 PM)Def Berkkat Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 02:04 PM)cincy7718 Wrote:  
(08-07-2019 01:56 PM)Def Berkkat Wrote:  Um, I don't think anyone on here thinks losing to a 5-6 loss AAC team is acceptable.

People used to complain about our scheduled back in the BE glory days too. The 2009 team's OOC schedule was SW Missouri St., Oregon St., Fresno St. Miamuh of Ahiya and Illinois.

Is that better than at O$U, UCLA, At Marshall and … Miami U... ???

What? literally everybody on here is talking those games up and talking about our tough schedule. people are hoping to split houston and memphis who both lost 5-6 games. Are you not reading the thread?

and compariing the ooc schedule in 09 while ignoring the conference schedule doesnt even deserve a response.

i agree this is a tough schedule for uc RIGHT NOW but its not a tough schedule if we have P5 aspirations.

Well... who do you suggest we schedule ?

Normally, conferences require that you be IN them to schedule games with all their teams.

Its the same with the conference we're in right now. We all kind've have this agreement to play each other, so there's not a whole hell of a lot we can do about it now.

And might I suggest a little less fiber in your diet. It might help you to not shi+ yourself on every post.

Whoa Dude. Not sure that last sentence was needed. You have a problem with opinions that don't conform to your own? Life is tough, wear a helmet.

No. Not at all. I thought I'd made myself clear about that being that I responded with a factual support for my position, thus fulfilling the criteria for a debate or discussion.

Maybe I just didn't make myself clear. My bad.

I just find that you must take a somewhat different approach to that guy on message boards that slams your input as "doesn't deserve a response", but says it in... a response.

So being that it was unworthy of a response yet responded to means that said response was just submitted... for show.

Now if you think about it, if it truly didn't deserve a response, then it would be unresponded to, in much the same way as I am doing to the "doesn't deserve a response" guy's response.

I just wanted to explain myself since you were obviously concerned about me enough to ask.

No I said comparing ooc schedules without considering the significant difference in conference competition didn’t deserve a response and I didn’t respond until other posters took the conferences into consideration. At that point we had a reasonable debate. You’re extremely thin skinned considering we root for the same school.

08-10-2019 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict the Number of Regular Season Wins - cincy7718 - 08-10-2019 11:54 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.