cubucks Offline
All American

I Root For: tOSU/UNL/Ohio
RE: Most hated teams in college football
(06-14-2019 08:06 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(06-14-2019 07:11 AM)cubucks Wrote:  
(06-13-2019 11:59 PM)Jjoey52 Wrote:  
(06-13-2019 11:29 PM)cubucks Wrote:  
(06-13-2019 11:25 PM)Jjoey52 Wrote:  One should never under any circumstance root for the Suckeyes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Why?

1st off many times they are undefeated because of a weak schedule, secondly I hate the “The Ohio State” crap, third overall fan arrogance, Brutus (a nut for a mascot, really?) (one of my favorite mascots is the Ohio Bobcat after one took Brutus down), UrbanMeyer and Woody Hayes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fair enough, Jjoey52.
I always noticed your hate towards Ohio State and was curious to why?

Ohio State has its share of crap fans, can't disagree with that.

I live in Athens, Ohio and I'm a fan of Ohio University too. The Bobcat tackle was pretty funny!

Weak schedule? I'm not so sure of that? This year they have a weak ooc schedule but I feel Ohio State does usually schedule a strong ooc schedule most years.

Respect your opinions and appreciate your response!

Joey hates everyone east of the Rocky Mountains. If you think his takes on OSU is harsh, you should read his posts about the teams in the AAC.

BTW, I don't like OSU fans for the most part, but you are one of the better ones I have come across (next to my wife, who is an OSU grad).
Look forward to talking to you more closer to 9/7. Should be a really good game!
06-14-2019 09:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most hated teams in college football - cubucks - 06-14-2019 09:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.