Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

New democratic candidate for senate - who will disavow?
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: New democratic candidate for senate - who will disavow?
(01-17-2018 01:48 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-16-2018 06:58 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  When he/she has female chromosomes, then he/she will be female. When he/she has male genitalia, he/she will be male. Until then, "it" is the most appropriate pronoun. Sorry.

You're better than that, I thought. It is never used to describe a human being. Its obscenely offensive. Its at least as bad as the N-word. Do you really want to be seen as someone that crude.

Besides, isn't it simple courtesy to not knowing insult people? How would you feel if you had a Trans kid and people were calling your child "it", or "shim" or "sHe"? Look, there are people in here who, at least online, are really awful people who deliberately seek to be mean to people. I don't think that you're that person. Or if you had a tomboy daughter and someone deliberately misgenders her as him just to make fun of her? What you're doing is little different, I'm afraid. I would hope that's not your intent.

Besides, is it that hard to simply address people how they'd like to be addressed?

Most of us, if we had a confused child, would be seeking the professional help they needed and not encouraging their delusions. Parents and so called professionals are doing a disservice and harm not correcting these delusions.

And though there would be nothing hard about calling a dude a lady because he wants you to, it's simply asinine to do so. He's not and you aren't helping him with his illness. Usually when guys call another guy by female pronouns, it's meant as either friendly ribbing or an insult to begin with. Girlfriend.
01-17-2018 09:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New democratic candidate for senate - who will disavow? - Paul M - 01-17-2018 09:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.