Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Which stadiums have you been to for CFB games? Where would you like to go?
Love and Honor Offline
Skipper

I Root For: Miami, MACtion
RE: Which stadiums have you been to for CFB games? Where would you like to go?
Yager Stadium (Miami) - Recent renovations have made it pretty nice, we just need some fans
Ohio Stadium (OSU) - The Shoe was neat, the ushers were annoying though since we couldn't squeeze into the band section
Michigan Stadium (Michigan) - Weirdly looks smaller on the inside, the new press boxes helped make it louder than most people think
Memorial Stadium (Illinois) - Was pre-renovation but it was during the Rose Bowl season so it was a nice atmosphere
Nippert Stadium (UC) - I'm jealous of UC for having Nippert, it's pretty damn close to being the Wrigley of college football
Paul Brown Stadium (UC for a season) - Standard pro stadium, was miserable since Miami was in the middle of our 20+ game losing streak
Faurot Field (Mizzou) - During the Big 12 days, still nice to see
Plaster Stadium (Missouri State) - Pretty bland and full of concrete, not very exciting

Neutral sites:
Edward Jones Dome (multiple Illinois-Mizzou games) - These games were rockin' back in the day
NRG Stadium (2010 Texas Bowl) - Neat to see RGIII in a bowl, though Illinois killed
Tropicana Field (2016 St. Pete Bowl) - Never mention this game again

Seen from the outside:
Kinnick Stadium (Iowa)
Camp Randall Stadium (Wisconsin)
Memorial Stadium (IU)
Memorial Stadium (KU)
Memorial Stadium (Cal)
Liberty Bowl (Memphis)
Raymond James Stadium (USF)
Astrodome (Houston)
Doyt Perry Stadium (Bowling Green)
Arrowhead Stadium (neutral)

Miami is playing at Army this fall, I'm hoping to make it to West Point for that. Was pissed I couldn't make it to Notre Dame this past season. Would love to see the Rose Bowl at some point, though I seriously doubt I'll have the chance to see Miami there...
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 10:34 PM by Love and Honor.)
01-11-2018 10:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which stadiums have you been to for CFB games? Where would you like to go? - Love and Honor - 01-11-2018 10:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.