Westhoff123 Offline
Dr. Doom

I Root For: UH
Houston vs Fresno State (Hawaii Bowl) GameThread
(12-25-2017 12:33 AM)Coog Engineer Wrote:  
(12-25-2017 12:25 AM)Westhoff123 Wrote:  
(12-25-2017 12:24 AM)Coog Engineer Wrote:  
(12-25-2017 12:10 AM)Westhoff123 Wrote:  
(12-25-2017 12:07 AM)Coog Engineer Wrote:  Dude, I've been pretty patient with you. Even though you know less football than my filipina girlfriend, I've tried to talk to you with some respect.

I'm gonna just chalk it up to you being drunk, but dude. Check it.

Haha ok bro. You sound just like texans fans who make excuses for all the mediocre seasons and then get pissed at fans that realize there is a problem that needs to be fixed.

If me realizing we have a bad coach makes you think im drunk thats hilarious!

Sent from my Necronomicon using DemonTalk

I'm not your bro. Sorry, but all my "bros" know football. You don't know football. You WANT to sound like you know football but you really don't.

Now, I know the kind of fans like you, you're not the only one that didn't want Applewhite from the beginning, so you'll say anything to prove he's horrible. Theres lots like you, and they all sound like you too.

He's not great, at least not yet, but he's not horrible. You're outta your mind but I'm not gonna try to deny you your opinion, even if it's based on ignorant football notions.

But I guess sadly for you, Applwhite's not going anywhere, so I guess you're gonna be a miserable UH football hater and this board is just going to have to enjoy your "APPLEWHITE MUST GO" campaign for another year at least. Should be fun.

You mean UH fans are going to have to suffer with the fact that the best player in UH history is going to be wasted by a coach like applewhite. I bet you thought tony levine was a good coach to eh?

Get outta here with your ridiculous simpleton comparisons of Levine vs. Applewhite.

Levine had no credentials coming in. Full stop. End of discussion. No further comparisons between the two are valid, so just stop.

See? This is what I mean by your zero football knowledge. You go off things like win-loss records to prove your point? Really? You think Sumlin was a bad coach? You think Briles was a bad coach? Both of them finished their first years at UH with the same record Applelwhite has now. Look it up.

Your reasons for not liking Applewhite are your own, and I really don't care to know why, but please, once and for all, stop trying to sound like you know what you're talking about when it comes to coaching or play calling.

Nope i never thought briles or Sumlin were bad coaches and it has nothing to do with record either. Just watching the plays being called and how the team is coached is what makes me think he was a bad coach.

If we were scoring and having an efficient offense i would be happy with applewhite since hats his forte. Heck the defense could have even been bad and i would have been happy with applewhite, we lost alot of guys last year on D. But the fact that the offense the one thing that applewhite actually coaches is bad, that’s unacceptable period!

Levine was actually our special teams coordinator so its not like he had no experience.

But you also ignore the fact that applewhite was hired purely for money reasons his coaching ability never played a factor and that alone should have scared. Do you forget that herman routinely questioned applewhite play calling in press conferences? No because you are an apologist you’ll make excuses for anything.

12-25-2017 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Houston vs Fresno State (Hawaii Bowl) GameThread - Westhoff123 - 12-25-2017 12:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.