Troy endzone facility rendering/progress
Bookmark and Share
GSUALUM17 Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
RE: Troy endzone facility rendering/progress
(11-14-2017 03:16 PM)Atlanta Trojan Wrote:  
(11-14-2017 03:02 PM)GSUALUM17 Wrote:  
(11-14-2017 02:20 PM)Atlanta Trojan Wrote:  Bump... added a picture of our current video board to give everyone a better idea... double the size of it lol

Not to sound arrogant. But when this is done there’s gonna be some separation in Troy and everyone else’s facilities when it comes to nicest stadium in the league IMO.

Ps I include GSU in that. Stadium is a baseball set up and too big for you’re current needs.

LOL GSU Stadium went through 1st upgrade phase of 5 (nvm the new basketball convocation center and baseball stadium that will be built right next to the stadium). Drastic upgrades are still coming. Too big? It's not like we're gonna be in the SunBelt forever. App is also putting up a new mega video board. Ark State will upgrade their stadium. So is Georgia Southern. Troy's stadium will be nice but cmon.

Hey it’s my opinion. And I’m not alone on my feelings. Not just from Troy peeps.

I'm cool with Troy's shameless plug. In fact, I like looking at the pretty pictures to see the progress. The endzone upgrade is indeed nice.

But you can brag about your own stadium without nitpicking other stadiums with imaginary problems. Our stadium sucks because it's TOO big? well, that's a first. Our stadium sucks because it still has a baseball set up? well of course, we barely started the renovation! We wouldn't be spending hundreds of millions of $$$$ if we thought Turner Field was perfect.

I don't even know why you singled out our stadium. And if you say it was because I posted the pic of our stadium, I only posted that pic to disprove the incorrect claim here that Troy will have the biggest video board in SBC. I'm sure Troy's video board will show some kickass HD quality videos but definitely not the biggest.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 04:24 PM by GSUALUM17.)
11-14-2017 04:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Troy endzone facility rendering/progress - GSUALUM17 - 11-14-2017 04:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.