BearcatsUC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight
(09-06-2017 10:54 PM)JJ_Bearcats Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:45 PM)BearcatsUC Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:28 PM)JJ_Bearcats Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 10:01 PM)BearcatsUC Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 01:39 PM)Bruce Monnin Wrote:  So, who pays to fix the seats?

I think that's UC.

Of course you do.

Because I read the contract. Read the contract and tell me if I got it wrong.

You can copy paste the section if you'd like if that is indeed the case and show us you're right.

I didn't read it, I've never seen it, however I'm not assuming one way or the other here. You said "I think", so forgive my digital eye roll given the assumptions and assertions that this thread has a long history of.

I posted the contract on this board a while back.

I read it. You didn't. What I remember of the contract that I actually read and posted on this board leads me to believe that UC is on the hook. I suppose I could fetch the digital copy on my computer, but why discuss with someone who admits a position of ignorance.

Not sure how FCC pays if this is normal soccer wear and tear.

I'd rather get feedback from someone who cared enough to read for themselves.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2017 11:02 PM by BearcatsUC.)
09-06-2017 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - BearcatsUC - 09-06-2017 11:00 PM
Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - mlb - 10-07-2018, 12:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.