The T-Shirt Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Bearcats
RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight
(05-25-2017 02:24 PM)BearcatMan Wrote:  
(05-25-2017 02:22 PM)The T-Shirt Wrote:  
(05-25-2017 02:07 PM)bctn8n Wrote:  
(05-25-2017 02:04 PM)BearcatsUC Wrote:  
(05-25-2017 12:26 PM)bctn8n Wrote:  Majority Chance it lands in OTR. Minor Chance in Newport. Almost Zero chance it happens in Oakley. My guess it is 75, 20, and 5.

I have seen the renderings. Very nice stadium and will be much better than the one in Columbus and reminds me of World Cup Stadiums.

I dunno...the West End?

The only thing I was told was "West of Central" but with in walking distance of the OTR entertainment districts. The Idea for Newport would be for the people to pre game in Cincy and walk over but the fear would be the team would no longer be Cincinnati but Kentucky.

Oakley has too much redtape.

The Taft site is ABSOLUTELY ideal. Would be a fantastic location. I actually think that's the least likely however. Gonna be tough to convince them to want to move, that stadium and track is relatively new.

I've heard that Oakley area is horrible for traffic with Madtree and crossroads. 20k+ wouldn't exactly help.

I think the Kentucky location is most likely, yet least desirable.

Why would you say that, outside of the fact that it's in Kentucky. I would argue that it's the closest to the most additional entertainment areas, as well as the CBD. The Taft site is right next to an absolutely awful neighborhood and not exactly close to the strongest part of OTR (Vine) and extremely far from the Banks.

I think it's proximity to OTR fits the main demographic best, those folks don't mind a march. Could help to revitalize the area further, attract businesses and whatnot. I'm no urban developer, so I may be a bit naive on that front.

I dont think Kentucky is a horrible option, just in my opinion my least favorite. I did paint it as though that was the consensus opinion. I just think having it actually on this side of the river is better. Though, I'm not fond of Oakley either. I'd still go and enjoy it in Newport, just personally would prefer over here.

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2017 02:51 PM by The T-Shirt.)
05-25-2017 02:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - The T-Shirt - 05-25-2017 02:50 PM
Nippert Defilement - Saw it Tonight - mlb - 10-07-2018, 12:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.