Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

North Dakota to Summit League and MVFC
NoDak Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: UND
RE: North Dakota to Summit League and MVFC
(01-28-2017 11:44 AM)MplsBison Wrote:  Just want to say: this move is correct.

UND should've been added to the Summit and MVFC when USD was. That always should've been the case, and glad that a glaring mistake is being corrected.

NoDak,

You will now be forced to admit the following truth: if there any new FBS conference in the west in the future, it will either have to be: i) without North Dakota, or ii) including both UND and NDSU, at least, and probably SDSU and USD too.

Impossible to get around that. You can try to lie, but it will be a naked lie.

So admit it and move on. No response defaults to you admitting it. 03-thumbsup

Strange how NDSU got out of scheduling a fb game at UND for 17 years. Now that fb is restored prominently in Fargo again, apparently they will play at UND. The MVFC was steadfast against more than 10 members back when UND applied earlier, yet it's OK with it now.

I have admitted that I erroneously thought boosters would have sponsored a remodel of our on campus stadium to get to FBS. Apparently that is not enough for you.

My biggest fear is that NDSU will now get the only FBS slot for the Dakotas. Before you recently only very reluctantly say a WAC FBS is possible, but that will certainly be shut down. Now all the Dakota schools are going FBS?
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2017 06:10 PM by NoDak.)
01-28-2017 05:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Dakota to Summit League and MVFC - NoDak - 01-28-2017 05:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.