Mr.BigBlue Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018
(10-16-2017 07:49 AM)757ODU Wrote:  
(10-15-2017 09:22 PM)Mr.BigBlue Wrote:  
(10-15-2017 03:49 PM)757ODU Wrote:  
(10-15-2017 03:33 PM)blewbyu Wrote:  
(10-15-2017 07:45 AM)Mr.BigBlue Wrote:  I believe he committed on Twitter. He played on the Adidas uprising circuit which is decent but not to the level of the EYBL. I haven't seen him in person but based on the videos he looks pretty athletic and plays above the rim. With some extra strength and weight he could be a good get. He reminds me of Nick Wright right now.
Nothing about this guy reminds me of Nick.....Maybe he is a really nice guy. That would remind me of Nick.

He is the most negative poster there is. You really have to ignore him. He is worse than RR.

Not negative just realistic and don't look at things through rose collered glasses. Nick Wright was thin, long, about the same height, athletic, ran the floor well, and blocked shots well and played well in HS. This is the same as this recruit. In HS Nick Wright was one of the better players around. There is a huge jump needed in talent and development to be successful in a D! program. If you can't see that ...you are not very knowledgeable about basketball.

You don't think everyone knows that? LOL. This guy can step out and hit shots. He is more of a stretch 4. I remember watching Nick play in high school, and he couldn't step outside the free throw line.
Wrong again...Nick Wright took 3's all the time and made many. Plus he played above the rim. Nick did not like to bang in the paint. Just like this guy. Nick worked extra hard to bring up his skill set to the D1 level. That was my point.
10-16-2017 07:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018 - Mr.BigBlue - 10-16-2017 07:55 AM
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018 - odu09 - 05-17-2018, 09:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.