Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018
Justanodufan Offline
1st String

I Root For: Odu
RE: 2018 Old Dominion Basketball Recruiting Den
(04-24-2017 09:28 PM)Monarchblue Wrote:  
(04-24-2017 09:24 PM)Justanodufan Wrote:  
(04-24-2017 08:37 PM)Monarchblue Wrote:  
(04-24-2017 08:12 PM)Gilesfan Wrote:  Its a joke. Unless he likes tripping guys.
If he is an All American that trips 3 dudes over the course of 100 games and doesn't smoke enough pot to earn multiple suspensions, I'll take him right now. Some folks have lost all perspective when it comes to college sports. There are players throwing dirty elbows and undercutting people every game, and those same folks talk about how they love that dirty player's grit, but throw an errant foot in a couple people's direction, and a kid is fair game to be attacked like he is Donald Trump. Meanwhile, over in Lawrence, people are being raped, girls beaten up, property destroyed, and multiple drug arrests, and barely a peep.

Oh, and by the way, that meltdown on the bench happened shortly after this...

http://jacksonville.com/metro/columnists...len-moment

Sometimes we forget the kids are human, and I would gladly accept a kid with this kind of character into the Monarch family.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

If you were as passionate about ODU recruits and players as your are for that punk Greyson Allen, that would be amazing
My outrage when Baze arrested during warmups was similar. I wrote a letter to the mayor complaining about the disgusting act of showmanship from their police officers. These things are different that banter about how good a recruiting class is. They are real things that effect kids' lives.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Baze broke the law. His actions affected his life.

Fact is if Baze wasn't an athlete I doubt you'd be signing this tune
04-24-2017 09:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 Old Dominion Basketball Recruiting Den - Justanodufan - 04-24-2017 09:37 PM
Men's Basketball Recruiting: 2018 - odu09 - 05-17-2018, 09:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.