WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Did the Dems just hand the election to the Republicans?
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
RE: Did the Dems just hand the election to the Republicans?
Would as many people buy houses if the mortgage interest rate were taken away? Does home ownership produce jobs and increase people's net worth?

Oil companies explore for, drill for, and refine oil. Risky business. Their return on on a gallon of gas is less than what Pepsie makes on a gallon of Aquafina. Yet no one refers to Aquafina as "Big Water" gouging the little guy.

The state Feds take over 40 cents a gallon in taxes, far more than what the oil company made of it, yet the oil company had to produce it and the government produced NOTHING. Whose making more off a gallon of gas, Big Oil, or Big Government. Could the average Joe use that 40 cent decrease in the cost of a gallon of gas? I go through about 2000 gallons a year. That's $800 that could go in my pocket.

Check your cell, Internet, and electric bill. All have government fees. For what? What did the government produce to deserve a cut?

As for income equality, it will NEVER HAPPEN. There will always be people who are smarter, work harder, and have built in advantages such as connections, access to training, etc.

If I give a student a B for trying even though his effort and product was not that of other students who received B's, will it make him work harder? Will it make the others slack off?
10-19-2015 01:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did the Dems just hand the election to the Republicans? - Chipdip2 - 10-19-2015 01:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.