Bookmark and Share
QSECOFR Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CCM
RE: UC’s Williams: Indications are that Shootout will be played next year
(02-21-2012 03:30 PM)BearcatOtto Wrote:  
(02-21-2012 02:53 PM)bearcatmill Wrote:  
(02-21-2012 02:45 PM)BearcatOtto Wrote:  
(02-21-2012 02:15 PM)Marcus Wrote:  Yet another terrible decision by UC's administration.

Why in the world they continue to try to play nice with XU is beyond me. It's the same thing over and over, the media continues to $hit on UC in this city, makes them out to be the bad guys and the thugs, yet when XU starts acting that way UC's adminitration refuses to stand up for their own school and takes part in covering things up that would reflect badly on XU.

I can't believe they are continuing this game after what happened. Not only that but I cant believe they went out of their way to cover up what Kenny Frease did to the wife of a UC employee in the stands. It just pisses me off so much that this administration operates the way they do. In turn it continues to make XU look like the good guys and UC the bad guys. Would XU's administration cover up what happened had as UC player struck a coaches wife? Hell no. It would have been front story in the paper's, national news, etc...

I just cant believe they are continuing this series with the behavior through the years we see from the Xavier players and especially fans. Nothing good comes from it other than XU getting their Super Bowl every year and having the media in this city drool over what a great program they have.

Pretty sure that Whit knows exactly what happened in the first row with the coaches wife. He was sitting right there!

I also feel confident that if Freese would have actually struck a coach's wife that further action would have been taken, including eliminating the game in the future.

In the video I saw, I did not see any contact with Freese and anybody in the front row.

The video on channel 19 didn't show any physical altercation, however Frease and a couple others were definately standing on chairs throwing F bombs towards our AD and some 60 year old women. That's enough for me.

Father Graham can placate Williams all he wants. Series needs to end. Hostile environment is one thing. To act like a bunch of D Bags is another. Completely classless institution. Maybe they can go coverup more sexual assualts/rapes over there.

Classless...yes. But far from striking another person.

My point for Marcus' statement that there never was any contact with anyone in the stands. That is the basis of most of his argument about whether UC should continue to schedule any upcoming games with X.

There absolutely was "contact" as you put it. Just because YOU didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. The only reason that Frease isn't a guest of the county right now is that Williams stepped in.

02-22-2012 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UC’s Williams: Indications are that Shootout will be played next year - QSECOFR - 02-22-2012 12:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.