Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Significant News Out of Michigan - Wayne County
ODU BBALL Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
RE: Significant News Out of Michigan - Wayne County
(11-17-2020 09:37 PM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  
(11-17-2020 09:12 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  
(11-17-2020 08:14 PM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  So this is the “start the steal” phase of the plan.

NO!!! That started on election night when the voting machines and the count suddenly stopped in several swing states with Trump leading substantially in all of them.

So what you are saying is they should stop counting when your guy is ahead? What about AZ where trump was catching up at the end based on mail in ballots, did you want them to stop counting there too? I can’t remember since there were trump supports chanting “stop the count” and “keep counting” in different states.

Everyone knew mail in ballots in most states would be heavy for Biden after trump spent months discouraging his supporters from using mail in ballots and the demographics of believing that there is a pandemic.

I said what I said, which is not what you are trying to make it into what I said. I stayed up till at least 2 AM on election night. At the time Trump was leading in most if not every "swing state" (i.e. Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Georgia). In some of them he had very large leads. Many of them had stopped counting, or at the very least their votes had been just trickling in at a ridiculously slow rate for the past few hours. When I woke up later that morning, huge amounts of votes had been added to those state totals and oddly enough, they seemed to all be for Biden.

As far as your "everyone knew" comment - B. S.! 100% of my extended family members (in 4 different states) voted early, and all but two of them voted Republican. It's the first time any of us had ever voted early other than the once or twice (in 40+ years) that I had to vote early/absentee because I would be overseas for work on election day. The polls are yet another "everyone knew" falsehood that was pushed by the Left. They knew squat, but pushed a narrative they wanted everyone to believe.

FYI the Trump campaign even mailed applications to my wife and I to fill out to receive an absentee ballot to mail in for early voting - without us asking for it. Guess they weren't against voting early by mail as you stated huh? A Democrat friend of mine was upset that she too got one from Trump in the mail. I know because she complained on Face Book and a few of her FB Liberal friends commented to say that they too got the same application from Trump in the mail.
11-18-2020 12:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Significant News Out of Michigan - Wayne County - ODU BBALL - 11-18-2020 12:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.