Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Article: Liberty Poured Millions Into Sports. Now Its Black Athletes Are Leaving.
Bookmark and Share
AlwaysSunny Offline
1st String

I Root For: NCAA
RE: Article: Liberty Poured Millions Into Sports. Now Its Black Athletes Are Leaving.
This dude said IF they are racist at all LOL. Jesus, it's 2020 and folks are still delusional. Ole Miss had to be forced to get rid of the confederate flag. And it took them basically being black balled to do it. It took the national guard just to get black kids INTO Alabama while they were spat on and assaulted on a daily. Wasn't it Alabama where the students hung a noose not too long ago too? My statement stands.. I would go out of my way to make sure not a single one of them ever got a penny from me let alone actually put any of their gear on my body. But these young kids have gone years and years being fooled into believing that pwc's were better options than HBCU's. And again, the corona thing has shown exactly why I feel the way I do about it. Folks are more than willing to sacrifice a few of them just to have a season. Hopefully more come to their senses in the future and attend schools that actually give a damn about their well being instead of only how fast they can run and jump.
08-05-2020 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Article: Liberty Poured Millions Into Sports. Now Its Black Athletes Are Leaving. - AlwaysSunny - 08-05-2020 10:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.