CoastalVANDAL Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Idaho
RE: Stadium Renovation and Construction Thread
(06-17-2019 07:45 AM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  
(06-17-2019 05:18 AM)CoastalVANDAL Wrote:  
(06-14-2019 10:47 AM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  
(06-14-2019 08:55 AM)CoastalVANDAL Wrote:  
(06-12-2019 09:23 PM)bit_9 Wrote:  Another helicopter flyover to see the progress. Crazy how fast its going.

https://twitter.com/bpar73/status/113893...67777?s=09
I guess I am going to have to fire my helicopter up and film CCU's stadium almost done.

It seems odd to me CCU and ODU jumped right on expanding their stadiums.
While Charlotte and U Mass bigger school have not.
Twenty thousand is kinda the new minimum required while fifteen thousand is official.

I can answer that.

Our Chancellor and previous AD were football idiots. Plus, according to himself, our Chancellor has been dead and buried since 2012 ("I'll be dead and buried before we are FBS"). He also gave away a medical school in Charlotte to Wake Forest while making himself look like a pure cuck in the process.
Coastal is hosting a bowl game that helps.
I know Charlotte host a bowl game but a lower tier bowl at your stadium would be nice. Some bowl locations kinda suck. Charlotte is an easy drive for MAC and some C-USA , SBC fans.

I doubt Jerry Richardson Stadium would ever get a bowl game, even if we expanded to 40k. BoA Stadium (and it's eventual successor) will always host bowl games in this area. Also, we don't need more bowl games at this point, if ever.
I was thinking Camelia Bowl move there or Potato Bowl lower level bowl.
06-17-2019 05:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stadium Renovation and Construction Thread - CoastalVANDAL - 06-17-2019 05:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.