Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Does this season's success make UCF/USF more attractive to the P5?
otown Offline
All American

I Root For: Florida
RE: Does this season's success make UCF/USF more attractive to the P5?
(10-11-2017 09:32 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 09:27 PM)otown Wrote:  
(10-11-2017 09:13 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 03:51 PM)otown Wrote:  
(10-10-2017 03:46 PM)rednblackattack Wrote:  And that was not nearly as close as the final score indicated. Louisville broke Florida in that game

Yep, you were on a role and manhandled us that game. Doesn't change the fact that your program is/was dirty and it is quite possible that the win will be handed back to the NCAA just like the rest of the recent Louisville accomplishments.

You are as disillusional as some UCF folks on here. A couple of Basketball screw ups don't condem decades of Florida recruits coming to Louisville in Football. Btw UF was the first school I ever cheered for while growing up in Florida throughout the 1960 's so I know the state well and played HS at Nova HS in Ft. Lauderdale / Davie.

I'm sorry, but Clint Hurtt hand delivered the Miami recruits. Hell, that's why he was recruiter of the year........ until he got a show cause penalty. I don't know, it seems easy to connect the dots and it's quite obvious how impotent the NCAA is with investigating.

Well if there is someone responsible look west to Tampa as Our old coach is currently there. Point the finger His way because Bobby is not the problem. He hired Clint.

That does not make it right or any better.
10-12-2017 05:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does this season's success make UCF/USF more attractive to the P5? - otown - 10-12-2017 05:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.