dawgitall Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU/ASU/NCSU
Greensboro set to invade Syracuse/Boeheim
(03-15-2017 06:05 PM)nzmorange Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 05:46 PM)dawgitall Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 04:40 PM)nzmorange Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 04:26 PM)XLance Wrote:  
(03-15-2017 04:19 PM)dawgitall Wrote:  Hot chicken wings = fried chicken with Texas Pete splashed on em. Not exactly something requiring Vivian Howard to create.

Texas Pete is made in Winston-Salem, NC (25 miles from Greensboro).

Texas Pete is barf lava that's not fit for consumption by living beings of any species.

Be humane and put Franks on your chicken.

More blasphemy. Texas Pete is the best. Also for the record, Scott's is the best barbecue sauce.

I haven't had Scott's.

But TX Pete is what I would use to kill weeds if consumption of the product wasn't cruel and unusual.

In all honesty I've never used any hot sauce other than TPs. I don't think I've seen anything else on the shelf or at a restaurant table around here my entire life. I'll see if I can find a bottle of Franks and try it sometime! I'll probably have to drive an hour to Raleigh or Cary to one of those yuppie (is that what they call em now?) high dollar stores.

Scott's is the best, made by a family that use to operate a very highly thought of Eastern NC barbecue restaurant and now concentrates on the sauce distribution. I don't know how far ranging their distribution extends.
03-15-2017 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Greensboro set to invade Syracuse/Boeheim - dawgitall - 03-15-2017 07:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.