Cajuns football promotes Melvin White to Defensive Coordinator
Bookmark and Share
Louisiana99 Online
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: Cajuns football promotes Melvin White to Defensive Coordinator
(02-21-2015 09:49 AM)warhawk09 Wrote:  
(02-21-2015 12:32 AM)Louisiana99 Wrote:  
(02-21-2015 12:08 AM)warhawk09 Wrote:  No, they were fired. It's completely the same thing.

No, they got a new boss who decided to bring in his own employees who know his scheme. There is no way with muschamps rep and expectations and pay, he would take someone's job, then demote the same person and keep him on staff. These coaches were in the national championship game 13 months ago... Where were your assistants? Squirrel huntin? Your DC just left to become a position coach at a G5... We are bringing SEC coordinators in as position coaches...Ok dude

Ahh, the typical ULL response. Trying to drag down ULM at every turn. I'm going to get my username changed so that ULM doesn't come up every time I make a point, because what ULM is doing has ZERO to do with this discussion.

They had a job, then they didn't. They were fired. Yes they were in the national championship game, but the defense was not the reason for it ... hint, that's why they don't have that big SEC job you want to keep bragging about.
First off, I don't see how they could be employed here and still have the sec job. Second, Ellis Johnson was fired from auburn.. As in, I don't know who will be here but it will not be you. Smith, Harbin and Harbison were not fired, if muschamp wanted to keep them malzahn would have allowed it. If they were fired, they would have been let go with johnson... As in I don't know who my coordinator is yet but none of you will be here no matter what, that's fired. Muschamp chose to bring his guys with him from Florida which is understandable. That's the difference between fired and not being retained. Smith and Harbison are know as 2 of the best recruiters in the country and both have impressive resumes... You don't keep getting jobs at the schools those guys do by being incompetent. Smith came here because of his familiarity with Hud from previous coaching staffs and obviously Smith was a huge reason we were able to get the other 2.
02-21-2015 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cajuns football promotes Melvin White to Defensive Coordinator - Louisiana99 - 02-21-2015 11:51 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.