Bookmark and Share
macgar32 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Report: Cincinnati Men's Basketball Coach John Brannen Suspended
(04-10-2021 11:02 AM)BinghamptonNed Wrote:  
(04-05-2021 08:01 AM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(04-04-2021 09:59 PM)Tiger87 Wrote:  
(04-04-2021 08:36 PM)chrisd11 Wrote:  Cronin was at Cincy for 13 years. Only got past the 2nd round one time, and that was only a Sweet 16.

One Sweet 16 in 13 years is not good enough for a program like Cincinnati.

Just crazy that he went to the Final Four in his 2nd year at UCLA.

He had some really good years, though. Getting past the S16 takes some luck along the way. It's not the most complete metric to use. But I agree, it would seem he would get past it a time or 2 with the teams he had.

I just don't remember Cronin having any great talents while at Cincy.

He had some guys who he developed into good\great college players. Now that he is at UCLA and recruiting is easier...I guess the jump in success makes sense. UCLA is a much easier job the Cinci.

It is like comparing Penny's results with Juwan's results.

Michigan is a much much much easier job than Memphis.

Michigan is a little better job than Michigan , maybe..

What made it easier for Howard is that he took over a program that had won a game in the ncaa tournament 3 years in a row before he took the job, Penny took over a job with 4 straight ncaa misses and one legit D1 player left over from Josh - Tubby left no D1 players he recruited for Penny- Penny had to start from scratch

But you knew all of this, for some reason you find joy in putting dow the University that you claim to support.

So you just agreed with me...Then you say I find joy in putting down Memphis.

Which one is it.

Is UCLA an easier Job than Memphis?
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2021 11:25 AM by macgar32.)
04-10-2021 11:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.